You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Star of the Month- March '18- Winner!

His consistent and quality contributions to different sections during the period has made Hakimuddin Kuwakhedawala the winner of the Star of the Month award for the month of March '18. Hope he will maintain the positive attitude and keep up the tempo in the coming days too.

The winner will get a cash reward of Rs 500/-.

Friends, please join me in congratulating the winner.
    My heartiest congratulations to Hakimuddin Kuwakhedawala - the winner of the Star of the Month award.
    Let us encourage each other in sharing knowledge.

Congratulations to Hakimuddin Kuwakhedawala -Star of the Month- March '18.

Best wishes for more such achievements.

My best wishes heartiest congratulations to Hakimuddin Kuwakhedawala - for winning the Star of the Month award and he truly deserves for his sincere attempts in every forum contents.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

My congratulations to Hakimuddin Kuwakhedawala for being adjudged as the STAR OF THE MONTH for the month of March 2018. The winner is a real genuine member who brings value to the award. I wish him all the best and many such rewards in the coming days.
    drrao
    always confident

Congrats Mr. Hakimuddin for winning the Star of the month award. Your threads are really good and amazing.
    Do what inspires you !!

Hearty congratulations to Hakimuddin Kuwakhedawala for getting the Star of the Month award. I wish him all the best in continuing his constant contribution to ISC and thereby winning more rewards.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations Mr.Hakimuddin Kuwakhedawala on being chosen as the Star of the Month for March. Best of luck for future awards.

Thanks, everyone for your best wishes. I am grateful ISC, Webmaster, the team of the editors to select me the star of the Month award for March 18. It is really a prestigious award and everyone want to win this award.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Star of the month award is one of the most coveted award in ISC and I offer my heartiest congratulations to Hakimuddin Kuwakhedawala - the winner of the Star of the Month award.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations Mr. Hakimuddin for winning Star of the Month Award at ISC. It is truly an appreciation for your work you are doing here consistently.
    Hope to see many more such awards in future with your name.
    All the best!

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

The cash reward and points have been credited to the winner.
    'Our knowledge is a receding mirage in an expanding desert of ignorance'- Will Durant.

Hearty congratulations to Mr. Hakimuddin for winning star of the month award.

I congratulate you, Hakimuddin Kuwakhedawala, for being awarded as the Star of the Month - March 2018. I wish you would be doing your best in the forthcoming months.

Congratulations to Mr. Hakimuddin Kuwakhedawala for winning the prestigious award for March, 2018. Many such awards await him in future. Best wishes to him.
    Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

Mr. Hakimuddin, congratulations for having selected as the Star of the month. I am sure that this will inspire you to contribute more to this forum and attract creative discussions. Best wishes to you.
    T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member ISC

Congratulations to the star....Hakimuddin Kuwakhedawala...Keep up the good work.

Thanks, everybody for your good wishes. These wishes certainly help me to contribute the more qualitative post on ISC. Thanks to ISC for providing such a nice platform to share our knowledge.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Heartiest congratulations to you sir. Keep up the good and quality work.

Hi,
    My best wishes and hearty congratulations to Mr. Hakimuddin Kuwakhedawala - on receiving the prestigious Star of the Month award. All the time I noticed his sincere and serious effort in this site. Hope to see his contributions in this site in coming days.

Congratulations to Hakimuddin Kuwakhedawala on winning the Star of the Month Award. That sure is a great achievement. Let's hope, you will win many more such laurels in future.
    Patience and perseverance pays

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.