You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

I sincerely hope you have forgotten the birthday of this man

This man is known all over the world. This terrible man and his so-called ideals (which I think utopian and impractical) had misguided crores of people all over the world. With the finding of new information about this terrible man who died of syphilis, the aura surrounding this man has evaporated. Nobody bothers about him in his own motherland.

He was born on this day in 1870 in Simbirsk, Russia. I do hope that like the people of his own country, you have also forgotten the birthday of Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov, better known as Lenin. He has been forgotten now. It is also high time to forget the so-called ideologies which he propagated but did not practise in his own life.
    I am not aware that today is the birthday of Lenin. I even don't know that his original name is Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov. Thanks to the author for the information.
    drrao
    always confident

Good information from the author to note about Lenin the great leader..
    No life without Sun

You remembered! So you remembered to forget and wanted to remind others to forget by posting it on a public forum?
    Never spend what is not yours!

I personally feel, we should not berate leaders on their birthdays, leaders who are long gone, especially why to mention how they died. Lenin is one of the most influential leaders of Soviet Russia. Russia history would be incomplete without mentioning Karl Marx, Lenin, and Joseph Stalin.

For the first time came to know the details of Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov alais Lenin through this post. Though he was strongest leader of Russia, he did influence his presence across India too then.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.