You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

TOW contest for the week 8th to 14th April’18 - Winners

Now it is time to announce the winner of the TOW contest for for the week 8th April'18-14th April'18.

The Winner of the TOW is:
    Vij for his thread - A child's dilemma in speaking truth

It is decided to award Special Prize to the following:
    1. Ved Prakash Anand for the thread - The intelligent fools of all times!
    2. Natarajan for the thread - Little sacrifices for greater good!

The winner would be awarded 60 points and 60 c.c while the Special prize awardees would get 40 pts and 40 c.c each. Please join with me to congratulate the winners.
    Heartiest congratulations to all the winners for their respective awards.

I wish and hope that they will keep contributing good threads in the forum section in future also.

All the best.

Knowledge is power.

This week announcement for TOW winners has come. I like to congratulate VIJ for winning the award for his excellent write-up. Similarly, I want to extend my congratulations to Ved Prakash Anand and Natarajan for winning special prizes. I wish them all them in the coming days and hope they will win many more such awards.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to Mr. Vij, Mr. Anand and Mr. Natarjan for their thought-provoking Forum posts. Just now I have gone through these posts and find all the three award-winning posts very impressive.
    Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

Congratulations to the winner of TOW : Vij
    and the special prize winners: Ved Praksah Anand & Natarajan

Thanks for the announcements and kind words of members. Congratulations to Vij and Ved Prakash Anand.

My best wishes and congrats to TOW winner VIJ for winning the award for his excellent contribution and I want to extend my apreication to Ved Prakash Anand and Natarajan for winning special prizes.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

My hearty congratulations to Vij for getting the Thread of the week award. I also congratulate the special prize winners Ved Prakash Anand and Natarajan. Wishing good luck to everyone to get more awards.
    Regards
    Rizwan

My hearty congratulation to Vij for winning Thread of the week award for 8 Apr-14 Apr 2018. I also want to congratulate Ved Prakash Anand and Natarajan for winning the special award of the thread of the week 8 Apr-14 Apr 2018.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Many congratulations to Vij, the winner and the special prize winners Ved Prakash and Natarajan! Well deserved, I must say. Let us have such thoughtful threads so that the forum does not degenerate into a mere discussion platform without any value. All the best!

I extend my appreciation to Pranita for zeroing into the best of the lot.

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.

'Knowing others is wisdom, knowing yourself is Enlightenment'- Lao Tzu

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.