You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

Not getting alerts about school submission

I am not getting alerts about school posting. Is there any problem or alerts are not send for school submission. In my opinion, if a post is kept in pending it should be informed the members so that he can correct the mistake as per the guidance of the editors. A couple of times it has happened to me that I have not received alerts when my post kept in pending. I came to know about it when I tried to post new school and it is very difficult to find our school in pending section after 10 to 15 days. So, it is humble request to send alerts of pending school submission to the concern members.
    Generally, we receive alerts about the acceptance, rejection or pending of our posts. We will be receiving email messages also. Whenever my post is accepted or kept pending I am getting an alert. What is the problem in your case is to be seen by the concerned.
    drrao
    always confident

This issue has been raised many times before. Email alerts are not available in all sections as the Webmasters have not made provision for it, likely due to it not being in the budget since one has to pay for subscription alerts. Members need to check via their scoreboard if the post has been approved or not or check via the approved/pending/deleted links in the section.
    When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

But if it is kept in pending we do not get information and after many days it is very difficult to find our school post. Once a month ago I got alert of pending of school post but after that, I am not getting alert of pending school submission. How can I come to know that my post has been reviewed and kept in pending? It is the inconvenience to check the pending section every day for school post.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Hakimuddin Kuwakhedawala,

I am aware of the difficulties as I, too, have experienced this problem of back-checking. What I suggest is that whenever you submit a school or college post, maintain some kind of tracking system for yourself. You could put the URL on a Google Drive Word doc/Excel spreadsheet and check after some days whether or not it was approved.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

OK, thanks madam for your suggestion. I will do the same in the future.
    Honesty is the best policy.

• Sign In to post your comments