You must Sign In to post a response.
A special star on the team deserves a special award!
  • Category: Winners

ISC Webmasters' Special Award for Leadership - for LE Jagdish

On behalf of the admin, I am very excited to announce the ISC Webmasters' Special Award for Leadership to Lead Editor Jagdish Patro.

This award is in recognition of his leadership ability to manage the Ask Expert section with great confidence as soon as he was assigned the role even though it was at short notice! With equanimity & wonderful self-assurance, he has guided the AE team and tackled issues related to it in a calm and dignified manner. Going beyond his responsibilities as an LE, behind the scenes his gentle humour has helped the team to put things in perspective. His humble demeanour has earned the respect of one and all.

Jagdish will receive a reward of Rs 750/-.

Please join me in congratulating Lead Editor Jagdish!
    Congratulations to Mr Jagdish Patro for getting Webmaster's special award for leadership. I have observed that questions and responses of AE section are reviewed with the quick prompt. Within some hours we get alerts of approving our responses. Our questions are also reviewed and approved within 24 hours.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Jagdish, please accept my hearty congratulations on this recognition. You do deserve it in many ways and I hope you will carry on with the same zeal and spirit. The way you have been conducting and managing the responsibilities is noteworthy and hence this award. All the best!
    'Our knowledge is a receding mirage in an expanding desert of ignorance'- Will Durant.

Hearty Congratulations to Mr. Jagdish for winning webmaster's special award for Leadership

Hearty congrats to Jagdish Patro for winning the heart of ISC's Web Master and for getting his Special award for the leadership. Well Done. Keep up your good work.
    No life without Sun

We all know about his humble nature and doing thing on mature way instead of hurrying his action. We all have felt it whenever he has communicated with us in Forum. No doubt, he would do better in all section in ISC. I am not surprised for his recognition. However, such Editor is needed in the ISC Forum and I am sure everybody will be agreed with me on this matter. The ISC Forum needed better maturity, ability and unbiased action then any other section. And, he is perfect for Forum editor. His involvement is much more needed here. Now, the time has come for ISC ADMIN to look into this FORUM matter seriously.

I am really very happy when I read this announcement. This is a very apt selection and I congratulate Mr. Patro. Many such awards await him.
    Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

Hearty congratulations Jagdish Sir, Keep it up.
    Live life Kingsize!

My Congratulations to Mr Jagdish Patro for getting Webmaster's special award for leadership. I noticed a very fast reaction tendency with this gentleman. Previously AE section answers were reviewed in a period of 2 or 3 days. But recently they are reviewed within no time. This has become easy for the members to know correctly their points tally on daily basis. I wish him all the best and I hope he will continue his good work and get many more such rewards in the coming days. All the best to the LE.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations Mr.Jagdish Patro for the Leadership award. His presence is felt in forum and AE. The AE section is running smoothly with such efficiency that at times when we post a reply, in a matter of few hours we get it approved.
    Wishing him all the very best for the future roles in ISC.

Congratulations, Mr. Jagdish Patro. This recognition is well deserved by you. Please continue to lead us all in handling the Ask Expert section in a useful manner. With warm regards to you.
    T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member ISC

Congratulation to Jagdish Patro, on being awarded the "ISC Webmasters' Special Award for Leadership ". It is relevant and deserving.
    Such motivational gestures will be helpful for growth and progress of ISC. It will also motivate and encourage many others to put up best efforts and who also can aspire for various awards and recognition.

Hearty congrats to Mr Jagdish for this recognition. As a LE and Editor for Ask Expert section his duties are immense and it is a matter of great applause that he is performing the entrusted work successfully.

Keep your editorial work in ISC in flying flags and all the best.

Knowledge is power.

Hearty congrats to Jagdish Patro for getting the ISC Webmasters special award for leadership which he truly deserves as he has the pacifying capacity and convincing ability to take on the critics of this site.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

My hearty congratulations to the Lead Editor Jagdish Patro for getting the ISC Webmasters' Special Award for Leadership. No doubt that hard work, dedication and the way of working has been rewarded. It's a good gesture from the ISC Management to reward the talented people.
    Regards
    Rizwan

My best wishes and congratulations to Mr Jagdish Patro on receiving this awesome award. It has been noticed that the answers in the ask expert section checked quickly and we get notifications from the site. Also some guidance for answering the questions in the ask expert section was received from LE.

Congrats, And Best Wishes From Career Convey.

I was little surprised and honestly not confident to believe that I deserve it. It is an award, I believe, received by me on behalf of the entire team of AE edits. I thank them for their support and active participation, Dr. Seema and Rani in particular. Thank you WMs and ME for your faith kept in our team.

Our regular contributors in AE section, rather I call them as our ISC Experts like Venkat sir, Mr. Natarajan, Dr.N V Srinivasa Rao, Partha, Sheo Shankar Jha saab, Mr.Umesh , Mahesh and others - thank you all for your good responses and making the AE section an attentive and informative section of ISC. My sincere thanks to everyone for their greetings.

Regards,
    Jagdish

Wow, that's great! A highly commendable performance from Lead Editor Jagdish, both as an editor as well as mentor, rightfully deserves the Special Award for Leadership conferred by the Webmasters. All the way for you to go, Jagdish Sir. Hope, some of those qualities which makes you so popular with the members, we too can ingrain from you.
    Patience and perseverance pays

Congratulations...

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.