You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Requests

To lock Active GD thread for further responses

We are going to discuss an interesting topic for the last some days. The last date of the active GD thread was 24 Apr'2018. Today is 25 and members are also responding today in the thread. I request the editors to lock the thread for further responses.
    Members should not have responded even if the thread was still open. Responses put in after the closing date will not be taken into account when judging the winners of the GD.
    When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Mr. Hakimuddin,
    It is improper to request ISC to unlock a locked thread, especially an Active GD for which the closing date was well determined and announced. There is no end to discussion on any matter on this good earth. Let us not set precedence of unlocking the locked threads for personal convenience.

No life without Sun

Sorry, Thanks Mr. Sun, I want to ask to lock the thread not unlock. it's my typing mistake. Thanks to tell me.
    Honesty is the best policy.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.