You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Articles rejected by the Editors of ISC

Sir,
    I recieved mails stating that Your Article at IndiaStudyChannel.com is Rejected by Editors for violation of policies or poor quality.
    You cannot resubmit this Article . If you think this happened due to an error and if you think your Article qualify to be published, please contact us by posting a message in the forum along with the url of the Article

http://www.IndiaStudyChannel.com/resources/173740-Farewell-Speech-on-the-Graduation-Ceremony.aspx
    http://www.IndiaStudyChannel.com/resources/173786-How-to-lead-a-Team-at-Work.aspx
    http://www.IndiaStudyChannel.com/resources/173822-Easy-ways-to-Build-Up-Self-Confidence.aspx
    I posted them three days ago when I did not get any response I posted them again. I assure you that these articles are written in original and have not been copy pasted from else where. I have been a personality development and a soft skills trainer for years and all the write ups are my observations, solutions and tips given to the pre- placement batches in engineering college students.
    I would be really disheartened if they are not published.
    [Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Ms Deepshree Sharma I have found that your first article is in pending status and editor wants some modification. So, change accordingly and resubmit your article. Certainly, it would be published. Your next two articles are rejected and you will be given the reason for rejection.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Deepshree,

Please refer to the top of the article. In a box just below the summary, you can refer to the reasons for pending/rejection. The text "The status of this resource is Rejected due to poor quality content or violation of our content policies." is the standard text that appears automatically for all rejected articles and an editor may put the reason below that for the author to know why it was rejected. If you need further clarifications, then let us know & we will guide you.

Do not feel disheartened. I think you may have started off submitting articles without really going through the submission guidelines. I suggest you do so and also go through approved articles so as to understand how these are to be written & presented.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

K Mohan - you have been repeatedly advised not to post responses to issues of which you have no knowledge. May I gently tell you yet again that it is not necessary to be hasty to post the first response in every thread! Do not misguide members, especially newbies, with incorrect information. They will end up making wrong contributions due to your misguidance.

Hakimuddin Kuwakhedawala - I have edited your response as that, too, was partially incorrect. When an article is clearly marked as copied, there is no question of re-writing it again and re-submitting it.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

• Sign In to post your comments