You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

IndiaStudyChannel inspired me to have a good source of income with GoogleAdsense

Friends, I am back again after a long time. The reason is my advancing age (75 completed now) and my other engagement especially uploading YouTube videos. IndiaStudyChannel introduced me to GoogleAdsence, which led me to also register with YOUTUBE in November 2011. After making great strides on ISC and Techulator since 2011, I wanted to try YouTube as a source of income. Friends, with your blessings, today, I have 2111 videos on YouTube with an aggregate views of 2,67,31,487 and 63,372 subscribers as on today. My average income from Google Adsense for the financial year 2017-18 is about Rs.16,000/- per month. This month, I received Rs.20,705. This income will go on increasing and is like a life time pension for me now. So, friends, I am sharing this information for those who want to work hard and achieve something in life. This has all been possible through your blessings especially Madam Vandana and other respected members who had been appreciating my contributions to the ISC off and on. Thank you all for your cooperation. May you also prosper through the inspiration provided by ISC community.
    Wow what a stupendous earnings from the Youtube videos and the adsense connected to this site made you to gain windfall money wise and it is one more testimony that those who are associated with India Study channel are not the losers and gainers only either through money or knowledge enhancement. By the way welcome back after the long time. You can give tutorials to so many new members who are keep on asking the earning potential from this site. Hope you will share your wonderful experience here. Other members can also take cue from this and upload their videos and increase their earning potential.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Any member of ISC is always welcome for guidance and suggestions, but most of all, what is important is hard work and a firm determination to become an achiever.
    "Teaching is my passion and sharing knowledge is my motto"
    Regards,
    Sukhdev Singh
    Lead Editor Forums Section

Happy to see our Honorable Sukhdev Singh ji on line after a long gap with a good message to the ISC members. I am sure, your guidance to the ISC members will certainly help them to earn a handsome sum provided they put in their hard work and best efforts to make money.
    No life without Sun

Hearty congratulations Sukhdev sir! You have always been a good guide and this thread does portray the goodness in you. I remember my starting days in ISC wherein you have been a strong support. All the best sir!
    'Knowing others is wisdom, knowing yourself is Enlightenment'- Lao Tzu

Really nice to see you after a long time Sukhdev Sir. I remember when I joined this platform and posted the first forum post you guided me to write an article. And after your suggestion, I came to know how to write an article on ISC. Congratulations to you for getting such a nice income from Google Adsense.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Your post is very much inspirational sir. Congratulations and happy for sharing this positive vibe with us.
    Sri Vetri
    Spread Positivism

Nice to See you back Sir and also the achievement you got can make any ISCian to feel proud for. It will be really helpful to all of us if you can share your experience with us.

All the best and good luck to you.

This will prove an inspiration to many.

Good to know that you just completed 75 years of your life & still looking for more. Cheers up.

Your achievement in Youtube is really praiseworthy. One thing with which I am much impressed is your gesture and gratitude for your association with ISC.

It is not only inspirational but also a matter of proud for we ISCians that one of our member is so much successful in Youtube. It is definitely your hard work which is paying off and hats off to you for carrying on such a dedicated work.

Knowledge is power.

Sukhdevji,

It is wonderful to know about your continued zeal & enthusiasm! You are an inspirational example of how age should not be a bar to do what you love & love what you do. It is we who need your blessings rather than the other way around. I have seen some of your YouTube tutorial videos. From the simple ones on numbers and colours to the ones on maths and science subjects, each of them unique in their own way, will have benefitted many students. You have made wonderful contributions to ISC & partner sites as well as been a great editorial team member.

I feel humbled & deeply touched to have a mention in your post & be addressed by a senior like you as "Madam". Thank you.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Wow! what a nice feeling to see you back in ISC after a long time! I feel sentimental. After moving to Techulator, you slowly withdrew from ISC. But I was sure that you would be doing better and better in any place.
    I still remember one of your similar posts,wherein you acknowledged and thanked ISC for showing you and helping you to open a new opportunity. I also remember that you informed us about your initial educational videos too. I could see your interest and enthusiasm reflected in your posts then.

I am happy that you are now getting a steady income from the educational videos.

It will be our privilege to see your posts at least occasionally in ISC pages.

Let us have more and more opportunities to hear about your future achievements in new pastures.
    Best Wishes and Regards
    Venkiteswaran

Just as a nostalgic feeling and to prove the interest and yearning,dedication , hard work and focus of Sukhdev Singh, I give below a link of his post in 2012 asking how one can earn money from you tube.
    How is money earned uploading videos on YouTube?

Let this motivate other aspirants.
    Sir, you have proved the practicality with your achievements .Hats off to you, Sukhdev Singh ji!

Congratulations to the member for his excellent work online and he will be an inspiration to many like me who are just learning online posting skills. I welcome you back and I how you can share your experiences as articles in ISC so that people like me can learn the points and try to do something online.
    drrao
    always confident

Your words are very inspiring Sukhdev Sir. Wish I can emulate from you, qualities such as hard work, determination and dedication. I will request you to continue inspiring every ISCian with your posts, regularly.
    Patience and perseverance pays

Dear Sukhdev Singh-ji,

Glad to see you back and excited to learn about your success stories. I wish you more and more success in your journey in the online world.

regards,
    Tony John
    Webmaster - IndiaStudyChannel.com

• Sign In to post your comments