You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Reward Programs

Winners of Course Section Referral Link Contest

We have selected two members who created valuable referral links to our course section in this contest announced earlier.

First Prize Winner (Cash Award of Rs 200 ):
    Phagu Mahato for his referral links from www.careerupdates.in & www.quora.com

Second Prize Winner (Cash Award of Rs 200 ):
    Vandana for her referral links from www.naturalgetaways.blogspot.in

There will not be any consolation prizes due to the reason remaining participants are failed to provide valid referral links.
    Congratulations to the winners in the Course Section Referral Link Contest, Phagu Mahato and Vandana. I hope and wish they will continue their good work and win many more such awards in the coming days also.
    drrao
    always confident

My hearty congratulations to Phagu Mahato and Vandana Madam for winning course section referral link contest.
    Honesty is the best policy.

My best wishes and hearty congratulations to Phagu Mahato and Vandana for winning course section referral link contest. I think this is for the first time such award has been won.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to the winners of the referral link contest.

Congratulations to Phagu and Vandana ma'm!
    The cash rewards have been credited.

'Our knowledge is a receding mirage in an expanding desert of ignorance'- Will Durant.

Thanks to the Admin. for considering my referral link for the award & congratulations to Phagu Mahato for his first prize win.
    When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Congratulations to all the winners!

I found this contest a bit difficult still, these people have managed to garner the awards.

A lot of congratulations to them and wish they continue and maintain their good work in ISC.

Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to Mr Phagu Mahato for being declared as the First prize winner of Course section referral link contest. I also congratulate Vandana mam for getting the second prize. It was a unique contest though.
    Regards
    Rizwan

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.