You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Planning for a tour in first week of May

I will be away for 10 days from 2nd May to 13th May 2018. I and my wife with my two sisters and two brothers in law are going on a pilgrimage to Chardham. Badrinath, Kedarnath, Gangotri and Yamunotri. Total 52 members from Hyderabad planned this. This is for the first time we are going to these places.
    Some people say it will be cold there and some are saying that it will be normal weather only. Many of the members might have visited these places and if there are any special places around these areas to be seen, I request them to educate me so that we can visit those places also.
    Congrats to you and your family on embarking pilgrimage tour with family and good that you are going to Chardhaam. Since you are going through guided tour operators, they wont miss anything to be seen and you are just about all the tourist spots en route. Please take care of your self and family through the tour as the climate seems to be different in every region where you are visiting. Nevertheless all the four high ended pilgrimage places are very famed one and you are going be blessed with the almighty at every walk of your tour and wish to have your reporting from every place.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Dr. Rao Garu,
    I can only wish you a happy pilgrimage to the places you have programmed to visit. I have no knowledge about these places especially the weather conditions and the clothing required. It is better to carry a woolen sweater and blanket to meet the cold weather requirement. After your return, kindly update us with the places you visited. May God bless you and be with you throughout your tour, and my best wishes to you, your family members and your team members.

No life without Sun

Happy pilgrimage to your family and the other members of the group. It will be cold at the places where you will be going on pilgrimage. Make proper arrangements with regard to clothing and footwear accordingly. Do not try to trek from Gauri Kund to Kedarnath unless you are physically fit. Those who are having breathing or cardiac problems are advised to carry portable oxygen cans which will be available for sale. I am writing this with my experience of having gone there in 2010. I carried two cans and used one at Kedarnath.The present conditions and further details will be available on the internet. Since you are going in a group, the programme might have already been planned. There are many beautiful places in Uttarakhand to visit. It may not be possible for you to plan now. With best wishes for a happy pilgrimage.
    " Be Good and Do Good "

• Sign In to post your comments