You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Guide Me how to use this website

Hey..

i have just joined in. Can anyone help me how to go about the forum ?
    how to write articles, blogs and rest other things to earn money and share my best of the resources ?

Hello Anchal,

Glad you joined up as a member of our ISC family. For forum participation, jump right in! Submit interesting topics to elicit discussions and give responses in threads (check the date - do not answer in threads which are older than 10 days). You can answer queries in our Ask Expert section, submit jobs, upload exam question papers (not more than 3 years' old) and write articles.

For any section, it is advisable to spend some time first to understand how to present your own posts and go through the guidelines. For a start, please read:
    1. Help Topics.
    2. Sectionwise FAQs.
    3. Posting Limits.

Note that there are no blogs here. For any doubts about features, guidelines, etc. post your queries via a forum thread. ISCians will be happy to help.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Welcome to this great site of ISC which helps everyone in learning with an additional benefit of earning. as advised by ME you start your journey with ISC and I wish you a very happy journey on this site. All the best to you.
    drrao
    always confident

Anchal warm welcome to this site. Here you can bring out your creative best in many ways. Forum can be used to raise such questions which bothers you and want to have inclusive participation and debate from others. Likewise you can also involve yourselves in the threads raised by others and give your comment , if you are comfortable and sure about the subject. Then you can use the Ask Experts section for raising any specific questions to which you seek experts answer. We do have experts on the subjects and they can surely guide. Likewise you can also become mentor for ask experts and give your responses as sought by the members. Then comes the article section. This is the real cash earning section. For this you have to create own articles of detailed content with good heading, perfect summary and conclusion as to the need of your article to be read and followed. Such self written articles can fetch you 100 per article on approval. One thing is sure, every work written in this site gets you money sooner or the later.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• Sign In to post your comments