You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

TOW contest for for the week 15th April’18-21st April’18 (Winners)

Now it is time to announce the winner of the TOW contest for for the week 15th April'18-21st April'18.
    And the Winner of the TOW is –
    Umesh for his thread - What is our contribution as a good citizen?
    ~A thread which calls our attention for introspection in our role as citizens.

It is decided to award Special Prize to the following:
    1.Hakimuddin Kuwakhedwala for the thread - Develop reading habits in yourself if you want to develop in your child
    ~ It highlights the importance of reading newspapers and its influence on children.
    2.Vandana for her thread - Gender personifications- Why is it Father Time, Lady Luck and and Mother Nature?
    ~An interesting thread about gender personifications which many of us don't notice even!
    3. Jagdish Patro for his thread - Not by erecting big statues and celebrating birth anniversaries alone!
    ~ A message oriented thread which says following the ideologies of great people is a better tribute than anything else!

The winner would be awarded 60 points and 60 c.c while the Special prize awardees would get 40 pts and 40 c.c each. Please join with me to congratulate the winners.
    Congratulations to all the winners of the TOW contests.

My hearty congratulations to Umesh for being declared as the winner of the Thread of the week award. I also congratulate the special prize winners Hakimuddin Kuwakhedwala, Vandana mam and Jagdish Patro. I wish the winners to get more awards like this in future.
    Regards
    Rizwan

My best wishes and hearty congratulations to Umesh for being declared as the winner this time for the Tow award. I also applaud the special prize winners Hakimuddin Kuwakhedwala, Vandana and Jagdish Patro.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

It is nice to see the results of TOW for the week 15/4/1028 to 21/4/2018. my hearty congratulations to Umesh for getting the TOW winner award. I also send my congratulations to Hakimuddin, Vandana and Jagdish for winning the special prize. I wish all of them will continue their good work and will get many more such awards in the coming days.
    drrao
    always confident

My hearty congratulations to Mr. Umesh for winning thread of the week award. I also want to congratulate Vandana madam and Mr. Jagdish Patro for winning special prizes. Thanks to ISC for selecting my thread for a special prize.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Hearty congratulations to the winner and all the special prize winners! Wonderful threads and good job from all of you.
    The cash rewards have been credited.

'Knowing others is wisdom, knowing yourself is Enlightenment'- Lao Tzu

Thanks to ISC and also thanks for the good wishes of the members and I take this opportunity to convey my hearty congratulations to the other special prize winners Mr Hakimuddin, Ms Vandana and Mr Jagdish.
    Knowledge is power.

Thank you for the selection of my thread for the TOW. Happy to get a prize for it! Congratulations to Umesh for winning & also my co-winners of the special prize.
    When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

• Sign In to post your comments