You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Star of the Week award - 15th to 21st April '18- Winner!

Friends, we have decided to select Dr Srinivasa Rao for the Star of the Week award for the week 15th to 21st April. The recognition is for his balanced and noteworthy threads and responses and also to his reasonable responses to Ask Expert queries. Good going Dr. Rao and all the best!

The winner will receive a cash reward of Rs 250/-.

Please join me in congratulating the winner.
    Mr Dr Srinivasa Rao, please accept my hearty congratulations for winning star of the week award of 15th Apr 2018 -21 Apr 2018.
    Honesty is the best policy.

The title of the thread shows that15th to 21 May 2018. It should be 15-21 April 2018. Please correct accordingly.
    Honesty is the best policy.

I like to thank the Editors and all concerned for giving me Star of the week award for the week 15th to 21st April 2018. I extend my thanks to Hakimuddin for his wishes. Thank you all concerned.
    drrao
    always confident

Hakimuddin, I stand corrected. Sorry for the mistake.
    'Knowing others is wisdom, knowing yourself is Enlightenment'- Lao Tzu

Congratulations Dr.Rao on winning the Star of the Week award. All the best for the future.

Congrats and best wishes to Dr Srinivasa Rao for winning the star of the week award and that is very incredible as he has been regular and responds with guarded statement on every post.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Hearty congratulations Dr Rao for your steller performance during the said week.
    Knowledge is power.

congratulations to you Dr. Rao. You deserve this recognition. I always felt that your contributions have something more than the general contributions. Please accept my sincere thanks for them and continue to enlighten us with more threads.
    T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member ISC

My hearty congratulations to Dr Srinivasa Rao for winning the Star of the week award. No questions about the contributions of this members as it has always been consistent and enriched with quality. I wish Dr Srinivasa Rao to get more awards like this in future. All the best.!
    Regards
    Rizwan

Great to see your name, you are one of the very active member here. I wish you all the best and good luck.

Congrats Rao sir for being the star of the week. Your thoughts and guidance are always required on our posts.
    Do what inspires you !!

My Heartiest congratulation to Dr Rao Sir for winning the title Star of the Week award- 15th to 21st April '18. He is the one of best member of our ISC Family . Thanks our Editorial team for selecting Dr Rao Sir
    Phagu
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

Congratulations to Dr Srinivasa Rao for the Star of the Week award for the week 15th to 21st April.
    He has shown steady and consistence performance and well deserves the award.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.