You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Best participants- Active GD- Political party with absolute majority is detrimental to democracy

We are announcing the best participants of the recently concluded GD on the topic whether a single party with absolute majority is detrimental to our democracy
    The best participants who have put up their views in a well balanced manner are-
    Venkiteswaran

Dr. N. V. Srinivasa Rao

Natarajan and

Ramakrishna Kambhampati

Each of them will receive a cash reward of RS 100/- each.

The rest of the eligible participants will also be rewarded suitably.

Friends, please join me in congratulating the winners of this debate.
    I like to thank the Editors for announcing the list of best participants for the active GD and including my name also in the list. My hearty congratulations to Venkiteswaran, Natarajan and Ramakrishna Kambhampati for getting the active participation award in the GD.
    drrao
    always confident

Hearty congratulations to all the winners.
    Live life Kingsize!

Congratulations to the fellow winners and all the participants who made this debate lively and very practical.

Congrats to Venkiteshwaran, Dr Rao, Natarajan And Ramakrishna for having won the best participants in the GD topic held recently. All of them have done their best.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

This was a very interesting and vibrant GD and so many members actively participated in it.

Now the results of GD are announced and I wish all the winners congratulations and also good wishes for their such future efforts in ISC.

Knowledge is power.

I wish to congratulate the ISC management who initiated a very good topic to conduct the concluded GD. I also congratulate my fellow participants Mr. Venkateswarian, Dr.N.V. Srinivasa Rao and Mr.Natarajan to share the winner's honors along with me. Hope ISC management will initiate some more good topics like this in future too.

My heartiest congratulations to all the best winner participants of the GD. Well done. Keep it up.
    No life without Sun

A heartily congratulations to all the members who has been awarded for a very activeness in GD . I think the award is not a money it is self satisfaction what we have done

My hearty congratulations to Venkiteswaran, Dr. N. V. Srinivasa Rao, Natarajan and Ramakrishna Kambhampati for winning best participant of active GD on the topic whether a single party with absolute majority is detrimental to our democracy.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Congratulations to Mr Venkiteswaran, Dr N. V. Srinivasa Rao, Mr Natarajan and Mr Ramakrishna Kambhampati for being selected as the best participants of the GD contest. Some of the best views from members about this GD have come out.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations to all the four debaters Venkiteswaran, Dr. N. V. Srinivasa Rao, Natarajan and Ramakrishna Kambhampati who won the prizes. Well done!

It is good to see the continuing wholesome participation of ISCians in GDs. Keep up that enthusiasm.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.