You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

In Twitter social media what is the meaning for "Impressions "?

Apart from this site, I am also active in Facebook and Twitter social media. My blog is also active and my sharing in the Twitter is getting more Impressions. Over the last 28 days it says 6.6.k impressions and some tweets I raised last week touched more than 1000 impressions on single day. Just I wanted to know through ISC members, as to what is the importance of Impressions and how it is going to help me in getting more visitors to by blog and my comments on Twitter. Please share your views. Will my adsense earning also would increase ?
    In my opinion, impressions are likes on Facebook. Definitely, they will carry a lot of weight. More the impressions better the traffic and more earnings. it is very nice to know that you achieved 1000 impressions on a single day. It is nice that you are so popular on Twitter. Good going. Keep it up. Your Adsense revenue will increase definitely. I wish you all the best.
    drrao
    always confident

My blog is getting famous day by day and gets lots of impressions through that. Let me see the earning potential.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.