You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Announcements

April 2018 Cash Payment Announcement

We have announced the April 2018 Cash Payments for Editors and Members.

To view the Cash Payment details visit our Cash Credits page.

Please follow the instructions to receive the payment, if your name has been announced for a payment in the credits section.
    Thank you for the announcement. My congratulations to all the achievers. Just now I have uploaded my invoice.
    drrao
    always confident

My hearty congratulations to all the members who have received their cash payment for the month of April 2018. Thank you Timmy sir for the announcement. I wish all the members to get more payments like this in future.
    Regards
    Rizwan

My heartiest congratulation to all member who are in the list of April 2018 Cash Payment and Thanks to Timmy sir for this monthly announcement on right time.
    Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

Hearty congratulations to all the members who have got their cash payments this time! Keep up the good job and keep getting paid.
    'Our knowledge is a receding mirage in an expanding desert of ignorance'- Will Durant.

Hearty congrats to all those members who have got their cash payments for this time and those who missed by some amount or not getting their payment for want of achieving threshold criteria, better luck next time.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

My hearty congratulations to all the members whose names appear in the list of the cash payment of Apr 2018. I also have received cash payment this month. Thanks to ISC and Mr. Timmy M. John for announcing cash payment on time as usual.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Thanks for the prompt payments. Best wishes to all members for future RSB/payments

Received payment within some hours of uploading the invoice. Salute to Mr. Timmy M. John for quick payment.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Congrats to all who are to receive their payment this month. Happy to see my name in the list. I have uploaded my invoice to settle the payment.
    "Sun may fail to rise in time, but Timmy will never fail to pay our prize in time".

No life without Sun

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.