You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems/Complaints

What shall I understand about this restriction?

After a long time I wanted to post an article, once I switched to the article section the page says (with big block sign) with reasons were given -

1. Your content posting rights were removed in a specific section you attempted to post for violating posting guidelines in that section.
    2. The section you attempted to post require special permissions. Member require special permission from us to post content in some sections.

I don't know how it came to my article posting page and how I got restricted, because I have written 22 articles so far and I have never had any issue with my contents. Not even once I have been pointed that my content is against guidelines. Each article is my own thought and my own copyright.

I would seriously like to know why I have been restricted in article section? If it is mistakenly done, it is a request to remove it as early as possible.
    Jeet,

I will check it out.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Dear ME & Admin, my contents for the article is ready to post, I am just waiting for your response. Kindly do needful.

Jeet,

The permission to post articles has been restored. You can submit your article now.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Thank you so much ME for your kind action.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.