You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Let us see who matches to get the jackpot - A fun contest from Sun

Members,
    After a long gap, I am coming out with a fun contest. Given below are 10 questions with 3 choice answers for each question. You need to give your choice answer. The member responding with the maximum right answers(matching the master key list held with an editor) will be awarded. The right Answer key is deposited with one Editor to avoid any manipulation of result. Anyone who had been following my forum threads closely will be able to answer most of the answers correctly.

Q.1. I like this smart Bollywood actress ( a. Deepika b. Katrina Kaif c. Alizee)
    Q.2. I love this Graha out of the nine grahas (a. Sun b. Moon c. Jupiter)
    Q.3. This is the colour I like? (a. Green b. Blue c. Pink )
    Q.4. This brand car is the best? (a. Maruthi b. Fiat c. Hundai)
    Q.5. I like this former President of India? (a. Dr. RadhaKrishnan b. Dr.APJ Abdul Kalam c. Giani Zail singh)
    Q.6. I always praise this WebMaster of ISC? (a. Jose Mathew b. Tony John c. Timmy M John)
    Q.7. This is the best city I like? (a. Delhi b.Chennai c.Bangalore)
    Q.8. The best alphabet I like (a. R b.M c. S)
    Q.9. The best food I like ( a. Fish curry rice b. Chicken Biriyani d. Malabar Parotta)
    Q.10.I belong to this district of TN (a. Thoothukudi b.Kanyakumari c. Tirunelveli)

Why wait. Shoot please.
    Q.1 b.
    Q2.a.
    Q3.c.
    Q4.b.
    Q5.b.
    Q6.a.
    Q7.c.
    Q8.c
    Q9.a.
    Q10.a.

Nice to be in ISC and feel the difference.

Q.1. I like this smart Bollywood actress ( a. Deepika b. Katrina Kaif c. Alizee) Deepiaka
    Q.2. I love this planet (a. Sun b. Moon c. Jupiter) Sun
    Q.3. This is the colour I like? (a. Green b. Blue c. Pink ) Blue
    Q.4. This brand car is the best? (a. Maruthi b. Fiat c. Hundai) Fiat
    Q.5. I like this former President of India? (a. Dr. RadhaKrishnan b. Dr.APJ Abdul Kalam c. Giani Zail singh) Abdul Kalam
    Q.6. I always praise this WebMaster of ISC? (a. Jose Mathew b. Tony John c. Timmy M John)Timmy
    Q.7. This is the best city I like? (a. Delhi b.Chennai c.Bangalore) Bengaluru
    Q.8. The best alphabet I like (a. R b.M c. S) S
    Q.9. The best food I like ( a. Fish curry rice b. Chicken Biriyani d. Malabar Parotta) Fish Curry
    Q.10.I belong to this district of TN (a. Thoothukudi b.Kanyakumari c. Tirunelveli) Tirunelveli

K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Sun,

I don't want to take this off-track, but since ours is a learning site, a query: Are the Sun and the Moon planets? Isn't the Sun considered to be a star and the moon a satellite? Perhaps you could drop the word 'planet' from #2.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Madam ME,
    As per Astrology, Sun and Moon are the Grahas (Planets) among the nine great Grahas(Navagraha) which is also the zodiac for Leo and Cancer. Anyway, not to drag into controversy, I have amended the question suitably.

No life without Sun

A.1. Deepika
    A.2. Sun
    A.3. Blue
    A.4. Maruti
    A.5. Dr. A.P.J. Abdul Kalam
    A.6. Timmy M. John
    A.7. Bangalore
    A.8. S
    A.9. Fish curry rice
    A.10. Tirunelveli

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

A. 1. Deepika Padukone
    A.2. Sun
    A.3. Blue
    A.4. Fiat
    A.5. Sarvapalli Radhakrishnan
    A.6. Jose Mathew
    A.7. Bangalore
    A.8. S
    A.9. Fish curry rice
    A.10. Tirunelveli

Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

Q-1: A -Deepika (Lovely actress I also like!)
    Q-2: A –Sun
    Q-3: B-Blue (I like)
    Q-4: B-Fiat (I don't like)
    q-5:B
    Q-6: B
    Q-7: C
    Q-8: C –S (I don't like, I like N!)
    Q-9:A –Fish Curry (I don't like)
    Q-10:C

Members,
    Winning Grades so far.
    Saroja -F Below 6
    Mohan - G above 6
    Vandana-G above 6
    Partha - G above 6
    Neeraj -G above 6

Yet to see a member with Excellent (10/10) to get the jackpot.

Last date to respond: 11th May 2018(1200 hrs IST) Result will be announced at any time on 12th May 2018.

No life without Sun

SUN
    Partial results are declared before due date. New participating members can use these results for their submission.
    Hence, I suspect match-fixing!!

Sorry Neeraj,
    Nothing will go wrong. My partial result is to attract the other members to participate. It doesn't provide any clue for match fixing. After all, it is a fun contest.

No life without Sun

Mr. Sun, My answers are:

Q.1. I like this smart Bollywood actress - Deepika
    Q.2. I love this Graha out of the nine grahas - Sun
    Q.3. This is the colour I like? - Blue
    Q.4. This brand car is the best? - Hundai)
    Q.5. I like this former President of India? - Dr.APJ Abdul Kalam
    Q.6. I always praise this WebMaster of ISC? - Timmy M John)
    Q.7. This is the best city I like? -Bangalore
    Q.8. The best alphabet I like - S
    Q.9. The best food I like - Malabar Parotta
    Q.10.I belong to this district of TN- Thoothukudi

Honesty is the best policy.

Members, This is time to announce the final results.
    Total number of participants - 6 ( Saroja, Mohan, Vandana, Partha, Neeraj & Hakkimudin)
    The scores:
    Mohan 9/10 - The Winner of this Sun's fun contest.
    Vandana 8/10
    Partha 8/10
    Neeraj 8/10
    Hakkimuddin 6/10
    Saroja 5/10

No one got the Jackpot of 10/10.
    Correct Answers;
    1. Deepika ( I once mentioned that I love this beautiful actress)
    2. Sun ( Self explanatory - My name)
    3. Blue ( I am from the sea)
    4. Fiat ( I own a Premier Padmini Fiat and love it)
    5. Giani Zail Singh ( I have a certificate signed by this ex President of India. I mentioned it recently in a response)
    6. Timmy M John ( The Pay Master I praise. I have it in my profile page)
    7. Bangaluru ( I have my home in Bengaluru also. I mention it in the social hub)
    8. S (I am Simple, Sincere & Straight forward)
    9. Fish Curry Rice ( Being near to the sea shore of Koodankulam, I love this dish)
    10. Tirunelvelli ( I am proud of being a Tirunelvelian)

Members,
    Please join me to congratulate Mr. Mohan for 9/10. Gift from ISC virtual gift shop will be sent to Mohan.

No life without Sun

Congrats Mohan Ji!
    Sun,
    I think, virtual gift is not enough. You have to send your favorite sweets (not virtual sweets!)

I congratulate Mr. Mohan for keeping track of the personal likings of Mr. SuN and consequently winning the contest.
    This contest proves that senior Members of this site know each other's nature and likings/preferences very well. That is really good.

Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

Oh my God, I was just guessing and answered and it came to nearly cent percent. When we are regular, we are habituated to the liking of the members and hence this correct responses.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations Mohan for guessing the interests of Sun correctly and winning this contest! As said at #636258, a member who follows the forum seriously can, over a period of time, get to know the personal interests of other active members who tend to express the same directly or indirectly.
    'Don't miss the Donut by looking through the hole'- Anonymous.

Congratulations Mohan for winning the contest. As I was away from my place I couldn't answer this in time and I missed the contest. As mentioned by LE once we regularly follow the forum section for a good period of time we will have the chance of understanding the interests, likes and dislikes of the members to some extent. As you are a regular interactor here for a long time you guessed his interest correctly. Once again congratulations and all best wishes to you.
    drrao
    always confident

• Sign In to post your comments