You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Rejection of my article leisure and relaxation

I submitted the original version of my article Leisure and Relaxation which I have published in IBM India Pvt. Ltd magazine and in my blogger. The reason stated was it was not original. I pasted the original copy of my content. I need to know whether I have to write the content online and submit the same. Please advise.

I would be grateful to you for your advice. I will like to follow it in my next step.
    You have yourself answered your query Subhojit. You say you got the article posted in an IBM India magazine and your own blog before you took to posting it here. That itself is part of the problem. You can't post here anything that has been posted elsewhere, in this case, your own blog and the IBM magazine. You can go through this post How to submit articles at ISC that will clear all your doubts regarding article posting at ISC.

Anyway, wait for our article editors to respond here and clear your query once for all.

Patience and perseverance pays

Though you have uploaded your own article either too written and published in some magazine and blogger, for ISC it is the copied content as it already appeared elsewhere before publishing in our site. For ISC we want original writing from author and that should be first published here. ISC has been taking much care about spam activities and therefore this rule applies to all and has to be followed. Therefore your article has been rejected for appearing in other places. Never mind, you can create other articles and make sure that it is not published anywhere so far and then upload in the article section.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Subhojit,

Please also refer to Tony Sir's response in this thread for further clarity on the issue.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

• Sign In to post your comments