You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

TOW contest for for the week 22nd April’18-28th April’18 (Winners)

We are very much delighted to announce the winner of the TOW contest for for the week 22nd April'18-28th April'18. There were some good threads which focused on personality development and the return of our veteran members with interesting topics.

And the Winner of the TOW is :
    Sukhdev Singh for his thread - Try again if you fail had been the motto of great achievers
    ~ A thought provoking thread which underlines the meaning that failures are the stepping stones to success.

It is decided to award Special Prize to the following:
    1.Deepshree Sharma for the thread - Keep your professional and personal ethics separate
    ~A nice thread which says that one should draw a line between professional and personal ethics.

2.Neelam for the thread - Is knowledge without achievements or recognition worthless?
    ~ A thread which highlights the importance of balancing the knowledge and achievements together.

The winner will be awarded 60 points and 60 c.c while the Special prize awardees would get 40 pts and 40 c.c each. Please join me to congratulate the winners.
    Congrats and best wishes to Sukhdev Singh for winning tow award against the thought provoking thread, and best wishes to Deepshree and Neelam for having won the special prizes for the tow. Keep going.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to the winners for there respective prices. Please keep up submitted outstanding forum threads in this section.
    Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to all the Thread of the Week winners. Best wishes for future prizes.

Congrats to Mr. Sukhdev Singh, Ms.Deepshree Sharma & Ms.Neelam for winning the TOW and special prizes. Well done. Keep it up.
    No life without Sun

Congratulations to Sukhdev Singh for winning the TOW award. My congratulations to special prize winners Deepshree Sharma and Neelam. I wish they will continue good work and receive such many prizes.
    drrao
    always confident

My hearty congratulations to Sukhdev Singh sir for being declared as the winner of Thread of the week award. I also congratulate the special prize winners Deepshree Sharma and Neelam. I wish the winners to get more awards in future with more number of good threads.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations to Sukhdev Sigh for wining the TOW prize for the week 22nd April'18-28th April'18 .
    Also congrats to Deeshree Sharma and Neelam for winning the special prize.

My hearty congratulations to Mr Sukhdev Singh sir for winning thread of the week award of 22 April 18 - 28 April 2018. I also want to congratulate Deepshree Sharma and Neelam for winning special ward of TOW.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Hearty congratulations to Sukhdev sir, Deepshree and Neelam!

The cash rewards and points have been credited.

'Knowing others is wisdom, knowing yourself is Enlightenment'- Lao Tzu

Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]

Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

Partha, I apologize. My mistake! (the error stands corrected. Sorry, Neelam.) You could have responsibly pointed out the error instead of trying to be sarcastic.

Congratulations to all the winners for wining the TOW prize for the week 22nd April'18-28th April'18 .
    The greatest wealth in this world is mental peace and good health.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.