You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Strategy for IAS Mains Exam

Well formulated strategy along with optimum time management is the only way to prepare for the Mains exam. So it's very important to formulate your own strategy as it pays to be yourself. However, for the general guidance to tackle this examination, we are giving some tips which may be help to the aspirant to achieve success.
    This level of government administrative exams are most attractive for any student who gives every possible effort in order to make up to the selection level. Each one of those on the practical ground knows that for whatsoever wouldn't ever be easy as there would be "N" numbers of aspirant in the competition. I also have once tried to clear the preliminary exams but couldn't & I know the reason why.

During this time I also used to study the "Competition Success Review", in which there was an column wherein we used to get the interviews of the persons who actually cleared all the levels to make up to the final post. After all this I had different impressions for preparations. But still & above all, you have to be consistent in what you are driven for. One of the IAS aspirants who cleared the interview said that she never had attended any coaching classes & still managed to clear the levels. So with this we can also opt to many such aspirant's interviews & guide themselves.

It's also advised by few to just carry on with some coaching classes so as to get an environment to proceed for our target.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.