You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Seeking a small clarification from participating Members

Please refer to the following GD thread:-
    A single political party....

The GD is now over. The names of the award-winning participants have been announced and they have been rewarded. Congratulations to all of them.

However, in the announcement thread, it was stated: "Best participants will be selected depending on the number of participants and will be awarded suitably. Other participants will also be considered for cash rewards if found eligible."

As I was absent from this platform for some time, I request the non-award winning participants whether any of them has received any cash reward for this GD, or not. I would be grateful if the Members kindly furnish this clarification to me.
    No, I have not received cash credit for participating in active GD. Let see the response of other members.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Sorry Partha,
    I deeply regret to inform you that I haven't received any CC but 4 points for my active participation with one response in the GD. A non-winning member also has to participate and respond with many responses and counter responses to get some CC.

No life without Sun

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.