You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Mother is the incarnation of God - Happy Mothers' Day.

We cannot see God in human form, but we can see a mother who represents God in the human form. Like God looks after His creation, a mother looks after her children with all the love and care. A mother can sacrifice her everything for the sake of her children. Hers is a selfless love. One can never repay the services of a mother. So, friends, let us wish every mother a "HAPPY MOTHERS' DAY" from the core of heart.
    Well said by the author. Mother is the God, friend, philosopher, guide, teacher and above all the only true well wisher of the child who can sacrifice anything for the benefit of her child. Invariably I have seen that Mothers have the great quality of helping tendency be it her own child or others child. When you visit the pre primary sections of any school during lunch time, when all the mothers would bring fresh lunch for the child as they wont be served with stale food packed in the morning in tiffin box. Such is the take care situation of every mother and no one can compensate her presence and help. On this Mothers day I fondly remember my mother, and I am ever thankful to her for making a man to recognize in the society and among all. A mother is alone responsible to coin good citizens for the country. My best wishes to all on this Happy mothers day.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Mother is definitely an incarnation of God. That is the precise reason for NOT celebrating Mother's Day. We must worship our mother everyday and try to follow her ideals and her ways.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Happy mothers day to everyone.
    Do what inspires you !!

• Sign In to post your comments