You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Will ISC consider allowing usage of hash tags in our contents as there can be wide reach ?

We have very good content writers on any topic and the views expressed there in are mind blowing. But our contents must be read and commented by crores of people across the world and for that ISC must allow the authors to use appropriate hash tags in the content so that our write ups gets highlighted in the twitter social media and we would get good response. Even the earnings of the members would be increasing. ISC should not have objectio to it because we are promoting our own contents and through that good earnings !
    The Webmasters would prefer natural, organic traffic to come to our pages at ISC. Constantly promoting via social media platforms is not advisable as it could lead to excessive spamming. Besides, members will be promoting anything and everything via Twitter, FB, etc rather than genuinely good content. That is, even inane forum threads with pointless discussions will also likely get shared. Hence the suggestion for hashtags for sharing is not advisable in my personal opinion.
    When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

If I am not mistaken, the point was discussed at some point earlier too and the Webmaster had given a response similar to the one by Vandana ma'am in the response above.
    'Don't miss the Donut by looking through the hole'- Anonymous.

Our ultimate aim was to reach maximum net users and my suggestion goes with it. If ISC refuses, then this thread may be closed.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• Sign In to post your comments