You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Topic based monthly TOW contest for April'18 on the topic - 'Ride' (Winners)

We have received a very good response for the topic based monthly TOW contest on topic 'Ride'. Thanks to all the participants for their participation in this contest. When creativity rides with their innovative and unique ideas, who else can stop our enthusiastic ISCians? Keep doing well.

And the Winner is:
    Venkiteswaran for his entry - Ride to success with self-confidence but never deride anyone

It is also decided to award Special Prize to the following:
    1.Soundarya for her thread - Life is a roller coaster ride with twists and turns
    2.Vandana for her entry - Riding the wave of contentment through vivid, varied experiences
    3.Hakimuddin Khuwakhedwala for his thread - Children need your time to ride on the horse of success
    4.Jagdish Patro for his entry - Ride and pride - then and now
    5. Aditya Mohan for his thread - I am afraid of those rides

The winner will receive 60 pts and 60 c.c while Special Prize carries 40 pts and 40 c.c. All other participants would get enhanced points and c.c based on quality of the post. Members, please join with me to greet the winners.
    Hearty congratulations to Mr. Venkiteswaran, the ToW winner and other five Special Prize winners. All the prize-winning threads are very thought-provoking and philosophical.
    Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

Congratulations to all the TOW winners, it was a nice contest. All the threads were really amazing.
    Do what inspires you !!

Yay! I got a special mention. Thank you editors. There are more contests this time around and participating is a lot more fun now.
    All the entries did pretty well.

The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

Hearty congrats to Venkiteshwaran sir for winning the Ride contest and appreciation to all the five special prize winners whose entries were also equally good. Cherish the awards.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

My sincere and heartiest congratulations to the winner and all the special prize recipients of the riding contest. You all rode well to get the tow.
    No life without Sun

Congratulations to all the winners for their respective award. Keep up the good work.
    Knowledge is power.

One more award for me and thanks to ISC for selecting my thread for the special prize. My hearty congratulations to Mr Venkiteswaran for winning the TOW award. I also want to congratulate Ms Soundarya, Vandana madam, Mr Jagdish Patro and Mr Aditya Mohan for winning special prizes.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Congratulations to Venkiteswaran for getting TOW award for the topic ride. I send my congratulations to the other winners also for their winning the special prizes. TOW contest is being conducted by ISC regularly for which we have to thank them.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations to all the winners of the TOW - ride contest, the winning entries were all good and deserving.

Congratulations to Venkiteswaran for winning the monthly TOW for April! Glad to know my thread was considered for a special prize award & I convey my congratulations to the co-winners too. A special mention must be made about Pranita for selecting a unique topic for the TOW. Well done!
    When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Congratulations to Soundharya, Vandana, Hakimuddin Khuwakhedwala, Jagdish Patro and Aditya Mohan for getting the special prizes for the TOW contest with topic 'Ride'.I am happy that I got TOW prize.
    It was one where the participation was good. This can give a cue on topics where there will be more participation. As participation becomes more ,more people will be getting CC and prize.

Hearty congratulations to Venkiteswaran sir, the winner of the topic based TOW contest for April '18 and also to the Special Prize winners Soundharya, Vandana ma'am, Hakimuddin, Jagdish and Aditya! Pranita had provided a very nice topic and the members responded with enthusiasm. Most of the entries were unique and had enriched the forum.

The cash rewards and points have been credited to the winners.

'Don't miss the Donut by looking through the hole'- Anonymous.

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]

My hearty congratulations to Mr Venkiteswaran for being declared as the winner of Thread of the week award. I also extend my wishes to the Special prize winners. Good to see there are number prize getters this time.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Again I am asking the same question. Have the other participants received enhanced points and cash credit?
    Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.