You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Back from pilgrimage.

I am back from my pilgrimage yesterday night. After visiting the four famous pilgrim centres in the country namely Gangotri, Yamunotri, Badrinath and Kedarnath. The entire trip was for about 12 days starting from 2nd of this month to 13th of this month. A very good trip with a very good atmosphere and good environment. There is no problem of pollution. The day we were in Kedarnath we experienced a very big snow falling and the routes to the temple are closed. So we have to go to Badrinath and then again come back for the darshan at Kedarnath. After seeing these places I really felt that India is really a Devabhoomi with many lessons from nature to the human beings regarding the upkeeping of the environment without any pollution.
    I feel everyone should visit these plays during their 40s and 50s of age.
    Can you write an article about your trip?

I think, it will be interesting and helpful to many members.

I don't feel that there should be any restriction for any age while planning for the pilgrimage. Adding, that it feels good that these places are still free from the pollution & loud noises of vehicles. Till now I have been to only few of the pilgrimages which also includes Chitrakoot.

It's always great & peaceful to be there for some time far away from the disturbances of metropolitan cities.

Welcome back from Dev Bhoomi darshan. Surely you are great and your family members are also great as finishing the Char Dham yatra without hindrance considered great and blessed.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Glad that you have completed the religious trip safely and blessed are those who have this great opportunity in their life time.

@ Neeraj, I will try to do that. I will try to put on paper some of my experiences during the trip. Thank you for your suggestion.
    drrao
    always confident

Dr. Rao,
    You are blessed. After your visit to all the great shrines of Lord Shiva, you are blessed by Lord Shiva. And the ISC family members are also blessed by the Lord through ISCian Dr. Rao. Only very lucky persons on this good earth get such good opportunity to visit the holy shrines.

No life without Sun

I noted your absence. Now I am very glad to know that you have returned after the pilgrimage. Eagerly waiting to see Articles/Forum posts based upon your experience and observation during your visit to the four sacred places.
    Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

• Sign In to post your comments