You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: India

Another Mandate For BJP In The Congress Ruled State...

I don't support any political party but I am very much clear about whom to go for & seeing the BJP winning another milestone makes me satisfied from within. This clearly shows the changing trend from the earlier one wherein one party was everything & during every past election, we only talked about the religions, caste & the communities & the reservations. The people were lead to get diverted easily from the main agenda of growth & development. The riots used to be the common incidence which often didn't look odd for quite a long time that we were so much used to get those.

But it's good that these trends are no more attracted to the commons but instead more concern about the future of themselves & their children. The current government is doing a good job & being well appreciated anywhere.
    Yes, as of now it the BJP leading in almost 109 seats and the magical number of 113 seats. The Congress senior leaders have reached out to JD(S) in case their is a chance of an coalition and thereby hoping to stay in power. Since 1985, no party in Karnataka has had the absolute majority the second time so that it can stay in power for the second successive time.

Yes. BJP emerged as the single largest party in Karnataka. But there is no majority for this party. Even then they have gove forward and claimed their stake t form the government as a single largest party. I don't know how he will get the majority without doing any unethical practices. Many people have a very good respect for BJP as a different party altogether with more principles and ethics. But seeing the recent developments people started getting a doubt whether this party is also going in the same direction as other parties. Even very strong supporters of this party are also keeping away from commenting positively about the party.
    drrao
    always confident

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.