You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

What should I do if I find a post in my recent posts that is not mine ?

Here I am giving link to that question...
    http://www.indiastudychannel.com/experts/ViewQuestionDetails.aspx?QuestionId=44771
    I don't know who asked that question and how it appeared on my posts.. Is my account hacked or what ? There are 2 answers also..
    Is this a mistake? Pls delete that post on my account..
    Could be related to a technical issues, so let's wait for ME to reply.

Ishya,

Thank you for reporting this. It is being checked out by the Webmasters.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Ishya,

Thanks for reporting this issue. I went through a lot of scenarios and figured out a rare possibility where one thread in the Ask Experts section can get overwritten by another thread while the editors review the post. It appears that the same has happened in your case. You had a question posted with the title "How can I install OS on my android phone?" but it got over written by a question posted by another person due to the glitch in the system.

For now, I am deleting the thread since it is not really a question posted by you.

Also, we have implemented the fix for our glitch so that such issues won't happen in future.

regards,
    Tony John
    Webmaster - IndiaStudyChannel.com

• Sign In to post your comments