You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Did my future generation going to study the downfall of India stated in the 21th century

As we all are aware of what is going around shall I come to the conclusion that My future generation is going to study like"The downfall of India started in the 21th century and at that time America again invaded India and again India lost Independence"? There are many questions and views in my mind I don't know where to start and how many threads will it take to clarify all my doubts.yes, you are right, I am talking about the politics and I am not in favour of any political party I want the future of my future generations. Up to know am not that much awareness of our politics here are many people more educated and experienced than me so I want to ask some questions. As we all know that our country is very religious oriented. As the so-called governments which are that much worried about our development, why do politics based on only religion?
    1. we had seen on tvs how the political parties manipulated the rape of a girl child in katuwa incident.in Jammu and Kashmir, the cabinet minister has taken a rally in the name of **** unity and says the person who raped was a ******we should leave him and the victim belonged to so and so religion so we should leave the Rapist. and no one has later resigned to the ministry he then also not realized that what he had done is wrong and said I am resigning to my post coz my party had got a bad name coz of me so for that reason I am resigning and not even felt guilty for what he had done.
    2. They take the national flag in the rally just to make this as an issue between Hindu and Muslim.
    3. I agree this was not the only incident taken place, previously also NIRBHAYA incident taken place and all opposed it irrespective of the caste and religion, but the then governments didn't make it as a Hindu Muslim issue the culprits were given death punishment,
    4. But in this case, the government itself giving direct support to the culprits and no one can surely say that justice will be given to her or not.
    By this, the previous governments are so far better than the governments which are playing with the weakness of the people,
    I agree they did not develop the country but at the same time they not destroyed the county sitting idle is better than destroying
    "I agree this was not the only incident taken place, previously also NIRBHAYA incident taken place and all opposed it irrespective of the caste and religion, but the then governments didn't make it as a Hindu Muslim issue the culprits were given death punishment, "-T---he most terrible rapist in the Nirbhaya case has not been punished. He remained in a juvenile centre for two years and later discharged with a sewing machine. This nothing but a travesty of justice and this caused such an outrage that the law has to be changed regarding the age of rapists.

Not only that, as far as I know, this terrible boy was indoctrinated to jihadi ideology in the juvenile centre.

Now, the common men of India are much informed to fall for this type of negative propaganda.

Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

There are many incidents involving people at the power in the earlier times also. In India, it is the tragedy the mischiefs done by an individual is always linked with the religion. In fact, no religion is bad. All are same. But it is the individuals who differ. If somebody from a particular religion is doing good are we going to accept that the religion is good. We say that person is good.
    Let us not link everything to religion and caste. See the incident as an incident and if somebody is guilty let him get punished.

drrao
    always confident

But giving the direct support from the governments is it not the bad sign showing that if you are in power you can do anything or everything.

Which Government gave direct support to the accused (only accused) in the Kathua case? As far as I know, the J&K Police (which is dealing with the case) is actively pursuing the case and charge-sheet has already been filed.

I reiterate: Propaganda won't work.

The author has two threads to discuss. One is his fear that the USA will destroy India. The second is about the communal politics being played out in India.

As regards his fear of the USA, let us all be very clear: the US needs India much more than we need the US. For example, some of the most brilliant minds ever, to have contributed so much to USA 's growth are all Indian. Our educated community is the most powerful big lobby in USA. Let us not fear the USA.

The USA is one of India's biggest trade partners. It needs our support here too.

That India does not play ball to many of USA 's international misadventures is a big fact. The context is so important. That China and India are now no small nations, and determine many a strategy in international politics, should never be lost on anyone.

The second one relates to the dirtiest form of communal politics. In the recent J&K rape case, it is the BJP which is playing the dirty game. In the worst Nirbaya case, the Congress party acted so fast and had credibility.

We are caught in a situation where even otherwise sane and rational Hindus think that the Muslims and others will overtake Hindus in population. They have started to skip all other major disasters of the BJP.

For instance, how did the press play down the worst case of negligence, where so many children died due to lack of oxygen? The Chief Minister of UP behaves like a Maharaja, caring so little about the welfare of his own people.

In MP, where the corruption is so huge, why is that we do not raise our voices? In Rajasthan, although some good work is being done, there are also so many minuses.

So many myths have been created by the BJP. The religion lens through which every single disaster is viewed, is one such. That Modi is silent on so many atrocities, does not even catch the attention of those who are swayed by the BJP image building.

However, there is a new India emerging. One where IT will conquer new heights. One where every single major nation will come calling to get into joint ventures, partcularly, in so many knowledge based industries.

Once again, the US will not, and cannot have its absolute hegemony like in the past. Already, even today, the largest selling cars are from Japan. Similarly, companies like Volvo, the clear market leader in its line of business, are not American.

Such examples abound. So, inspite of many dirty things going on around us, India will continue to proper. The growing inequalities have to be addressed, though.

Here the author and another Member have started discussing the Kathua case, leaving aside similar other recent cases happening all over the country, especially in Assam. But as some of them are inclined to discuss Kathua, let me respectfully ask some questions relating to the issue:-

Question No. 1: The crime was committed in Jammu Division. Why was the SIT formed in Kashmir Division?

Question No. 2: It is alleged that the girl was confined in a temple which has no entrances/doors. Is it practically feasible?

Question No. 3: Is it possible for a father and son committing this heinous crime together? Is it possible?

Question No. 4: Has the DNA testing of blood and semen been completed? How are we becoming so sure about the identity of the criminals?

Question No. 5: It is also stated that the locality where the incident happened, has been allowed by the State Government to develop a colony of Rohingiyas. Generally, the local people including the local Muslims don't visit that place. There is a theory that Rohingiyas committed the crime and are now blaming the local population. Is this angle explored by the SIT?

Question No. 6: Why the intellectuals who are fighting for justice for the little girls are so vehemently opposed to CBI probe. Is there any ulterior motive?

Question No. 7: There is an established convention that the rape-victims' identity is not disclosed. Generally, the media scrupulously follow this convention. This convention is also followed in similar other contemporary cases. Then why in this particular case, the name of the victim is being mentioned by one and all? The names of the accused are also being mentioned freely. Is there any reason behind this?

Question No. 8: Why do the so-called perpetrators of the crime insist on CBI probe? Have we seen such insistence (from the criminals) in any other case?

Who can answer these questions?

#636499 Response:
    The cabinet ministers of the ruling party as I clearly mentioned in my initial thread only.
    l become more and the companies who Won them were going to be benefited not the Common Man. Is it not called the downfall?
    636562 Response
    yes, Siva you were the right USA can't touch India if he directly attacks India but our great leaders again making us as a puppet as it happens in past. Previously they ruled India directly now they started ruling indirectly our rulers are made to work in their favour. you can take the example of the Digitalization all the companies which play a crucial rule in Digitalization were 99% belongs to the USA. Due to Distillation, the transactions will become more and the companies who Won them were going to be benefited not the Common Man. Is it not called the downfall?

My point is not to divert from the discussion is why what is the need of the political parties to take the rally in the name of the "Hindu ektha".
    As we all know that our country is very religious oriented. As the so-called governments which are that much worried about our development, why do politics based on only religion? My questioning has started from there and I clearly mentioned it. If I started the thread in the name of "Is the incident of kathuva is true"? Then the questions asked by the author had made some meaningful. I am continuing this discussion by another thread here I was not able to post or add more responses

• Sign In to post your comments