You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

An excruciatingly slow double century

The man started batting long back. At the very beginning, he didn't have any target. He used to push for singles. Sometime he used to get some twos and threes. Later, much later, he started setting targets for himself. He used to push and pull, drove hard on both sides of the wicket and got some bonus runs also. His kitty started swelling gradually. Then he started to fix bigger targets for himself.

Just like every batman wants to score test century at Lords, this man also set a target for himself in the playground of ISC. First, his target was a century in the most prestigious section, i.e., Articles section. He achieved it with some hiccups. After achieving this target, his next target was naturally a double century in this section.

After some truly agonizing moments, this man has achieved this target today. He has scored an excruciatingly slow double century in Articles section.
    Congratulations for scoring a double century in the article section of ISC. It is worth to score double century even though it is a little slow. I don't have any statistics with me regarding ISC articles contributors. Who contributed more and who reached the double century and how many are at century level. It is good that you have come to this stage. Continue and get the three hundred also. All the best to you.
    drrao
    always confident

Centuries come and go, although important, it is the person batting and desire to stay in the game that is far more important. Congratulations Mr.Partha.

Congratulations Partha! Slow and steady wins the race. Let us not worry about the numbers. Keep contributing original and quality contents so that it gives you satisfaction as an author. May you be able to reach the three hundred mark at a faster rate. All the best!
    'Knowing others is wisdom, knowing yourself is Enlightenment'- Lao Tzu

Congratulations Partha for hitting a double ton. Very nicely posted by you. You have creativity in abundance. From the title of the thread I had however, guessed that it is all about your articles. Hope you are getting good returns from adsense too. Keep up with your good work.
    Patience and perseverance pays

A great achievement Parth, writing a single article it self a big thing, you are now reached to 200. Well done and keep it up, Congratulations!

Mr. Dhruv: I have not checked my Adsense more than two months. I think it is a joke. Maybe, I have made some mistakes because of which no revenue is generated, or, because of some other reasons, nobody is reading my creations and so there is no Adsense revenue for me.

I thank all Members for their good wishes.

Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

• Sign In to post your comments