You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Star of the Week award- 06th to 12th May '18- Winner!

In view of his consistent contributions, straightforward, well-defined and matured opinions in the forum and also intelligent and meaningful responses in the Ask Expert section, in addition to his presence in different sections, it has been decided to confer the Star of the Week award for the week 06th to 12th May '18 to our member ABSIVAKUMAR. Hope this recognition will inspire him to remain active and maybe also to increase his contributions to different sections in the coming days.

The winner will receive a cash reward of RS 250/-

Friends, please join me in congratulating the Star of the Week award winner!
    My hearty congratulations to ABSIVAKUMAR for getting the Star of the week award for the week 06th to 12th May '18. He deserves the award and his contributions are praiseworthy. My best wishes to him and hope he will continue his good work and win many more such awards in the coming days. All the best to him.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations Mr.Absivakumar of winning the Star of the week award, your forum threads and replies are thought-provoking. Wishing you the best for future awards.

Thank you so much Sirs. This award will motivate me to contribute further to all discussions and involve myself in all matters where I can contribute.

Thanks a lot for this reward.

I thank the concerned authorities for having selected me for this award.

Congratulation to ABSIVAKUMAR for this star of the week award. Please keep up your good work in ISC.

I wish you to garner more such awards in future. All the best.

Knowledge is power.

Congratulations to ABSIVAKUMAR for being awarded Star of the Week award- 06th to 12th May '18.
    Best wishes for more achievements .

My hearty congratulations to ABSIVAKUMAR for being declared as the winner of Star of the week award. Wishing all the best to the winner to contribute more in this site and get more awards.
    Regards
    Rizwan

My hearty congrats to Sivakumar, for winning the star of the week award, which was truly deserved as his posts and responses were apt and without controversies.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

My hearty congratulation to Mr ABSIVAKUMAR for being selected as the star of the week 12th May to 18 May 2018. Wishing all the best for many more award on ISC.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Duplicate.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Congratulations Mr. AB Sivakumar of winning the Star of the week award for 6th to 12th May, 2018,
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

Hearty Congratulations Mr. ABSIVAKUMAR, wish you many more accolades in the future.

Hearties wishes to Mr. ABSIVAKUMAR for winning the Star of the week award. Really your posts are worth noting, I always admire your posts, sir, they are so thoughtful. Keep up this spirit.
    Do what inspires you !!

Thanks a lot Pooja. Kindly go throw my recent thread on subsidies and share your views.

I personally feel that we, the common citizens, should do something about the growing gap between the rich and the poor. Like giving up train travel when our ticket is wait listed, and do not chase the TTE to get the out of turn allotment. I rather go by bus or cancel the journey altogether. I changed two trains to get to Vizag once, without bribing the TTE fellow.

Even such small things do make a huge difference.

Wow! Congratulations Mr. ABSIVAKUMAR for winning this award.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.