You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: India

Congress culture: Have you seen the video of Sanjay Nirupam?

Those who are watching television channels most probably have seen the video statement of Sanjay Nirupam, a Congress leader(!) from Maharashtra. He has stated in the statement that in future people would name their trusted dogs after Vajubhai Vala, the Hon'ble Governor of Karnataka.

Some people are very angry, some are embarrassed. But I am very amused. A Pidi is talking about trusted dogs!

Friends! Enjoy the video on Youtube and try to realize what is Congress culture.
    Deleted.
    Beware! I question everything and everybody.

I hope so that with this, no one in country's administration have been left with no criticism at all. I don't understand about why this has become important to target with certain abuses or with the bad words as this time the Sanjay Nirupam has compared the Governor of Karnataka to that of a dog. I am not in favor of such comments but hope so that the Congress party will have to see the impact or the consequences of this during the upcoming elections for state as well as of central.

Don't feel that those will ever learn to give respect for others & to their nation. It's always better to shun them or their actions.

Ever since Rahul's Pidi was in news Congress want to generalise every happening with dog and that is nor right or needed. Congress has been so desperate to retain the seat of Karnataka state and hence the less seats which it got could not be digested and hence calling governor with name. And what the governor has done is within the constitution and the rest what is happening is the convenience politics which may not last long. Kumara Swamy got his chair and wont mind Congress meddling with daily affairs because it was feared that if BJP occupied the power, the digging would have began right now about miss givings of Siddharamiah.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

These instances of name callings happen regularly, many parties indulge in it.

The relevant message to people in power would be that, the moment their actions are questionable, then they are at the mercy of others for name calling, derogatory remarks etc. Whichever party or position doesn't matter doesn't matter.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.