You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Thread of the Week awards for the week 06th to 12th May '18- Winners!

Friends, we are now announcing the winners of the weekly Thread of the Week contest for the week 06th to 12th May '18. Having gone through all the threads and responses posted during the period, we have decided to award as follows-

The winner of the TOW award is Vij for his thread Do people at times overuse Sorry and Thanks. This thread is a pointer to the limits one should exercise while being well mannered and it is important that we need to be aware of the same.

It has been decided to award Special Prizes to-
    1. Ved Prakash Anand for his thread How often have you found the news headlines appropriate to its content? which brings out a relevant point regarding the irresponsible attitude of the media today towards the society.

2. ABSIVAKUMAR for the thread At what price, permissiveness . This thread has brought for discussion an important point regarding the value of money and also whether money can compensate for the care and time that parents should spare for their kids.

3. Neeru Bhatt for the thread Most of the times we talk about food in our homes which asks a seemingly innocent question but has the potential to be thought about and discussed in detail.

4. Saroja for her thread It may not be suitable if we translate as per our regional language is rewarded for the creativity in the thought. It brings out how similar words in different languages having different meanings can confuse us and also is a gentle reminder that we need to be careful while translating our regional words or sentences to another language.

The winner will receive Rs 60/- and 60 points and the special prize winners will receive Rs40/- and 40 points each.

Other suitable entries, if any, will be given additional points and cc.

Friends, please join me in congratulating the winners.
    Hearty congrats to Vij for winning the tow award for his thread " Also a word of appreciation to all the special prize winners, Ved Prakash AB Sivakumar ,Neeru Bhatt , Saroja for her great thread which eventually awarded special prize.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Hearty congratulations to Vij for being the winner of the TOW award for the week 06th to 12th May '18. My congratulations to Ved Prakash Anand, AB Sivakumar, Neeru Bhatt and Saroja for winning special prizes in the TOW contest. I hope they will continue their good work and win many more such awards in the coming days. We all should appreciate the team ISC for their good work in selecting the best threads from the bunch of threads raised during the week and awarding the prizes to the best threads. All the best to the winners.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations for all the TOW winners. All the best for future awards.

Hearty congratulations to Mr. Vij for winning thread of the week award 6th May to 12th May 2018. I also want to congratulate Ved Prakash Anand, ABSIVAKUMAR, Neeru Bhatt and Saroja for winning special prizes of the thread of the week award.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Hearty congratulations to Mr. Vij for being the winner of the TOW award for the week 6th to 12th May, 2018. Congratulations to Mr. Ved Prakash Anand, Mr. AB Sivakumar, Ms. Neeru Bhatt and Ms. Saroja for winning special prizes in the TOW contest.
    Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

Congratulation to all the winners for their respective awards. Please keep up your good work in ISC and I wish all of you more such accolades in future.

All the best.

Knowledge is power.

My heartiest congratulation to winner and Special Prizes winners of Thread of the Week awards . When I read all threads one by one , I found All threads are too interesting and valuable .
    Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

Congrats to Vij for winning the TOW award for the week 06th to 12th May '18.
    Congrats to the Special winners for the same contest-Ved Prakash Anand, AB Sivakumar, Neeru Bhatt and Saroja .

Congrats to the TOW winner Vij for his thread, it was a very good and relevant thread.

Also my heartiest wishes to the special prize winners Mr. Ved Prakash, Abshivkumar, Ms. Saroja, and Ms. Neeru, all the threads were really thought-provoking.

Do what inspires you !!

My hearty congratulations to the winner and all the special prize winners of the Thread of the week content for 6th to 12th May 2018. I wish the awardees to get more awards by contributing more thought-provoking threads.
    Regards
    Rizwan

The cash rewards and points to the winners have been credited.
    'Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance'. - George Bernard Shaw.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.