You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Have you joined in the Tony John, our webmaster Facebook group ?

On the right side of this page a request appears from our webmaster Tony John to join in his Facebook social media group and Ask Your Questions regarding Blogging, AdSense, Digital Marketing, and Social Media issues. Normally we are not having access to our webmaster daily and our requests and suggestions are routed through the ISC administration. Now that a group has been formed, members can have direct contact with Tony on various issues cited above and get clarified. Join the group and start interaction.
    No, I haven't joined the group. Even if I joined, nobody (from ISC) would be able to recognize me, because I write on Facebook in my 'pen-name'.
    Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

Yes, I have joined the group some minutes ago I found only five members of the group. Let wait some hours many ISCian will join the group. As this group will really help the members to get knowledge about Adsense, blogging, social media, etc.
    Honesty is the best policy.

I have joined. But my request is pending as just now only I have joined. It is good that he has come forward to clarify our doubts on various issues related to Digital world. I am happy if my request is accepted,
    drrao
    always confident

I have sent one request & awaiting consent on his end.

Let's see how it works but will certainly add to the different experience.

Joining the Facebook group would be a matter of individual choice. But I wouldn't agree with the author's suggestion of using this group to access the webmaster for issues related to ISC. We have had replies from the webmaster when appropriate and a social site like Facebook should not be the route to raise issues for an educational site like ISC.

• Sign In to post your comments