You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Testimonials

Let's congratulate the good contributors

This was really a fun activity. I am referring to this thread:- Quick! The best pair.... The result of this quick contest(?) has been announced and the thread has been locked.

But that should not stop Members to congratulate the good contributors. I congratulate Ms. Srimathi for winning the fun activity with her crisp response on common food pairs. I also congratulate Mr. Aditya Mohan for 8 points and Rs. 8/- cc for his science fiction, although it is a little bit complicated for me. Dr. Rao vividly described his visit to Kedarnath and Badrinath to get points and cc as recognition.

Mr. Natarajan and Mr. Hakimuddin sadly missed cash credit for not mentioning 'Awesome Twosome' in their responses. Their responses were really good. Mr. Rizwan missed it for mentioning the phrase again and again. I enjoyed these three responses also.

I am surprised to find my boring response getting 5 points and Rs. 5/- as cc.

I appreciate the ME for organizing this interesting but brief activities contest, declaring the result so quickly and locking the thread so early.
    I received 0 points and no cash credit. I could not understand why did I not receive any point or cash credit. I have used awesome twosome in my response.
    Congratulations to all the participant who received cash credit and points for their responses.

Honesty is the best policy.

Those who received no points or cc are requested to figure out themselves why it is so! I will not provide the reason because I want you to realize yourselves what your mistake is and learn from it for reference for future such activities/contests.
    When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Congratulations to Srimathi, Aditya Mohan and Partha for receiving point and CC for their responses. I am thankful to ISC for considering my post for some CC. It is good to have such contests once in a while and thanks to ME for the activity.
    drrao
    always confident

Thank you ME for such contest and for awarding me 10 points and 10 cc for my short response. It is very surprising to me but very happy as well.
    Congratulations to the co- participants.

Sri Vetri
    Spread Positivism

I regret I have missed the contest, due to procrastination. I read the announcement, then told myself that I would post my entry next day. Then I just forgot and lost interest due to some other matters coming in.

Congratulations to all participants.

Thanks Mr.Partha, I wrote it meaning that Happiness and Sorrow are an awesome twosome, But while editing it to 10 sentences, I cut off the last two sentences.

In reality, my entry explains my situation well too, happy that I could find my name in the list of the music winners, sad that I missed this best pair out because of an error on my part. But no issues, both go together.

I could not realize what mistake I have made in my response to the above-mentioned thread. I found two reasons there are total 18 lines in my response and the pair of words has been used in the 16th sentence. For that reason, I have not received cash credit and points.

I request the members to help me in realizing my mistake so that I remember these things in the future contests.

Honesty is the best policy.

Mr. Hakimuddin, your response contained more than ten sentences. We were required to submit our responses in ten sentences.
    Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

Everyone,

Please see the attached image - the theme was taken from an advertisement hoarding, the advt. depicting how a necklace could be worn two ways with the awesome twosome being the chain and the pendant. Creative, isn't it?

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Delete Attachment

Keep your eyes glued to the forum in the coming weeks as contests & activities in current draft mode will soon be coming your way!

• Sign In to post your comments