You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Requests

Request to review my college submission posted one month ago

I humbly request the editors of college section to please review my college submission Gyanodaya Groups of Institution, Neemuch which was posted on 17 April but it is not approved so far.
    Hakimuddin, it might have been missed out. Please be patient as we check it out.
    'Don't miss the Donut by looking through the hole'- Anonymous.

Hakimuddin,

It is not pending for editorial review for one month. It was reviewed earlier this month and shifted to pending because no details of the campus infrastructure were provided. There was only a list of the colleges of the group of institutions. It is again in pending mode as details of the campus should not be listed but presented nicely in sentence format like an article.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Thanks, madam for immediate response.
    Honesty is the best policy.

I have edited the post as per the guidance, please approve it.

Hakimuddin,

That's better! For future reference, please note the changes made in the presentation of the details and know this:
    1. Do not put lengthy text in the summary.
    2. Put a couple of headings in the text for better presentation, like it is done for an article and space out the details in a manner that each aspect of the infrastructure or activities is put in a separate paragraph (in a way, it is informal listing!)
    3. Avoid putting the same type of text repeatedly like 'The institute offers....' Vary the text here and there.
    4. A list of courses should generally not be mentioned in the text but added individually via the 'add course' link. In this case, though, we are allowing it since there are different colleges under the umbrella group.
    5. For a college post, do not state that it is the best college. We are merely giving information about the institute, not endorsing it or giving a review. A review can mention it as the best, but, there, too. it should be clearly explained why it is considered to be the best.

Most important: In using the Grammarly tool, do not rely on it for 100% accuracy. The tool may not pick up errors in relation to the context of a sentence. For example, you put "Gyanodaya is related among the top institutes in the entire Malwa region." It should be 'rated' and not 'related'.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Thanks, Vandana Madam, I will remember these points in future. Thanks to the editors to approve my post.

• Sign In to post your comments