You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: IndiaStudyChannel.com

Century of my articles completed

I am pleased to inform that I have completed the century of articles on ISC. It was not easy to write 100 articles for me but thanks to ISC to provide me with a great platform to share my knowledge. I remember when I published my first article there was a lot of mistakes and ISC also helps me to improve my writing skill. I want to thank Vandana Madam (for guiding me time to time), Mr Sukdev Sir ( due to his response in my forum I came to know about writing articles on ISC), editors of article section, webmasters and all the members who directly or indirectly supported me on ISC and motivated me.

I hope I will continue getting the support of all of you in future.
    Good to know about this & I congratulate you for this.

Although, I still far behind from the numbers but possibly I will also be completing my century here.

Congratulations! This is a real achievement. You have completed the century real fast!
    Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

Congratulations Mr. Hakimuddin for completing the century. Way more miles to go sir.
    Do what inspires you !!

Congratulations to you for completing century and it is not easy for anyone to write 100 articles and it is pleasure you have completed the same. I wish you will continue the good work and complete your double century at the earliest. The help by all editors on ISC is really good and they help all who require help from them. We should thank them for their cooperation.
    drrao
    always confident

Congratulations Mr.Hakkimuudin on your completion of the articles, it is a unique achievement. All the best for future success.
    PS: please correct Vandana Mada to Vandana Madam

Now this is the IPL season and we are having treat of good performance from many teams and at ISC too Hakkimmundin scored century in submitting articles. Great going.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Thanks everyone for your good wishes.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Many congratulations Hakimuddin on having scored a century in the article section! It is not an easy job and requires a lot of effort and patience. I wish you all the best and hope that you keep on posting quality articles with valuable content to reach the 200 mark at the earliest.
    'Don't miss the Donut by looking through the hole'- Anonymous.

• Sign In to post your comments