You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Dialogue in the dark

I came to know that there is a restaurant in Hyderabad, AP, named 'Dialogue in the dark', that serves meal in complete darkness. All waiters and coordinators in this restaurant are blind people. You can't see anything in this restaurant!
    Dining in pitch darkness will be an interesting experience!
    Anybody visited this restaurant in Hyderabad?
    If so, Please elaborate, it will be interesting to all…
    Hyderabad and AP shouldn't go together anymore, haha. Yes it is true. But not really affordable for middle-class tongues. A group of people are lead into a dark room and are served there. It is in Hi-tech city, Inorbit Mall.
    [Sentence here removed for offensive remark - forum editor]
    I am planning to pay a visit myself when I get my first salary or a big break.

The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

I have not visited but I have heard about it. It is in the hi-tech city. Probably only a few selected people may visit this place because the costs here are very high and not affordable by a common man. Maybe this place may be good for very rich people who can afford a good amount of money on such issues. My sons were discussing this place sometime back.
    drrao
    always confident

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Mr Mohan,
    The restaurant address is
    Dialogue in the Dark
    Level 5, Inorbit Mall
    Madhapur, Hyderabad,Telengana

This is a new concept in dining. You can experience the food with all your senses except vision!
    Darkness........! Complete darkness.........!!

Mr Aditya, You are correct.Hyderebad and AP shouldn't go together. Now, I am worried about my knowledge in Geography, once up on a time it was my favorite subject!
    I request you to visit this place once and feel the 'out of the world 'experience.

• Sign In to post your comments