You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Place the words, write a story contest winners

It was disappointing to see just 10 entries for the Place the words story writing contest. Don't ISCians like challenges?!

The winner of the contest with a cash award of Rs.200/- for his very well-written & riveting story is Vij.

The second prize award of Rs.150/- goes to Aditya Mohan for his out-of-the-box unique story.

The third prize award of Rs.100/- goes to Natarajan for the interesting way in which the words were used to connect it to the importance of voting.

Two consolation prizes of Rs.75/- are being awarded to Hakimuddin Kuwakhedawala and Dr.N.V. Srinivasa Rao. Good entries, too!

Congratulations to all the winners! All participants will get 10 points and those who did not win the main prizes will get enhanced points & cc as well.

A general suggestion for future story writing contests: avoid the same, repetitive themes!
    Congratulations to all the deserving winners. All the award-winning entries are really great to read.

The more the complicated conditions, the less would be the participation.

Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

Heartiest congratulations to all the winners of the contest. Well done. Keep up your good work.
    No life without Sun

Congratulations to Vij for getting first prize in the competition. My congratulations to Aditya Mohan and Natarajan for winning 2nd and 3 rd prizes respectively. I congratulate Hakimuddin for winning consolation prize along with me. I like to thank ISC for considering my contribution for a consolation prize in the contest. I hope all the winners will continue their best work and win many more such prizes in the coming days.
    drrao
    always confident

Hearty congrats to Vij for having awarded the first prize in the place the word competition. My appreciation also goes to other prize winners namely Adtiya, Natarajan, Hakimuddin and Dr Rao.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

My congratulations to Vij for being declared as the Place the words, write a story contest winner. I also congratulate the second prize winner Aditya Mohan, third prize winner Natarajan, the consolation prize winners Hakimuddin Kuwakhedawala and Dr.N.V. Srinivasa Rao. Hope to see more contests of this kind in future.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations to all the winners and participants of this unique story writing contest.

Thank you so much. I didn't think my entry would have been prize-winning. But to my surprise I did.
    All the entries were very different this time around. You can see the sense of desperation right when you read them. Because the words we were given with act as a restrain. But all of the entries were mind-blowing.
    I see that the contests in ISC have evolved and so did we. That means tougher competition in future. Congrats for now and good luck for future.

The stronger a light shines the darker are the shadows around it.

My heartiest congratulation to all winners including consolation prize for contest Place the words, write a story. It is a interesting and unique contest but participate only 10 ISCian in this contest. All are excellent,
    Thanks for announcing winners name

Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

Congratulations to Vij, Aditya Mohan, Natarajan ,Hakimuddin Kuwakhedawala and Dr.N.V. Srinivasa Rao for winning prizes in the story contest.

My hearty congratulation to Mr Vij for winning the first prize of the contest. I also want to congratulate Mr Aditya Mohan and Mr Natarajan for winning second and third prizes respectively. Mr Dr N V Srinivasa Rao please accept my sincere congratulation for winning consolation prize along with me.
    Thanks to ISC for selecting my entry for the consolation prize. Eagerly waiting for such types of more contests.

Honesty is the best policy.

Hearty congratulations to Vij, Aditya, Natarajan, Hakimuddin and Dr Srinivasa Rao for winning the first, second, third and consolation prizes respectively! Though the number of participants was less, it was heartening to see some really good entries coming in.

The cash rewards to the winners have been credited.

'Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance'. - George Bernard Shaw.

Thank you, LE for your kind gesture of congratulating us and thank you for crediting the Cash Rewards.
    drrao
    always confident

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.