You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Star of the Month- April '18- Winner!

This star is always visible in the sky of ISC and is always shining! Taking into consideration her consistent and effective contributions to almost all the sections of ISC during the period, it has been decided to award the Star of the Month award to Vandana, our ME.

The winner will get a cash reward of Rs 500/-

Friends, please join me in congratulating the winner of the Star award.
    Hearty congrats to Vandana for winning the star of the month for April 18 and she truly deserves this recognition because she can take on the editors and the members with ease and convince.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to Ms. Vandana for being selected as the Star of ISC for the month of April, 2018. This is an apt recognition for the ever-shining star of ISC.
    Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

Congratulations to Vandana Ji, for the well-deserved award of the Star of the Month for her efforts to keep ISC bright and clean.

Hearty congrats Vandana. You are really a great ME of ISC. Keep up your good work in all the ISC sections.
    No life without Sun

Congratulation to Ms Vandana for this prestigious monthly award.

Well done and keep it up.

Knowledge is power.

Hearty congratulations to Vandana Madam for being selected as the Star of the Month April 2018.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Vandana Madam hearty congratulations. All the very best. I have learned a lot from you and your inputs.

Please do continue your valuable journey of excellence.

My heartiest congratulations to Vandana for being selected as Star of the Month for the Month of April 2018. She is an ever shining star on ISC. This distinction has got a special value now as ME got it. Best wishes to her and she will be always the Star of ISC, I wish.
    drrao
    always confident

Vandana, please, accept my hearty congratulations for getting selected as the Star of the month. I am sure that this is not the first time that you are chosen as the best contributor. Please do continue to guide persons like me, who are still students in this forum. Thanking you..
    T.M.Sankaran
    Gold Member ISC

Congratulations Star of the Month, Vandana!
    One more recognition…..
    Truly deserving…..
    I would like to ask you a small question,
    Where do you keep all your awards?
    I think, you are having a big house (Palace!) to keep all your awards with you!

Once again, Congratulations.
    Regards,

Congratulations to Vandana, -Star of the Month- April '18 .

My hearty congratulations to Vandana mam for getting the Star of the month award for the month of April 2018. Being a Managing editor and contributing to this site requires a lot of effort and dedication. I wish her to continue doing the same in the future.
    Regards
    Rizwan

Congratulations to Vandana Ma'am!
    You truly deserve this and you may get awarded or not, but you always shine like a star in ISC.

Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Cash reward to the winner has been credited.
    'Don't miss the Donut by looking through the hole'- Anonymous.

It does feel good & is a matter of pride for any member to receive an award for contributions. So I am truly delighted and at the same time humbled to get this prestigious monthly award. Thank you all for your warm wishes.

Answering Neeraj's query:
    My home is humble, not a palatial house,
    I don't have nor need a large cabinet to stock those awards.
    I just have a place in my mind from where they can be retrieved to fondly remember,
    But more than awards I cherish the experiences and interactions with ISC members - those will remain warmly in my heart forever & ever!

(I have caught some poetic bug lately!!)

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

[Response removed by Admin. Read forum policies.]

Congratulations Vandana Mam for receiving Star of Month Award. You truly deserve this in ISC because of the efforts you have done to maintain cool ambiance in the site.
    "Earning knowledge is by sharing it with ISC and we will rectify our mistakes."

Congratulations to Vandana ma'am for this very special award. How nicely you have explained there in your response to Neeraj.
    Patience and perseverance pays

Congratulations Vandana Mam. As many said before, I too feel the same that you always shine like a star in ISC. I personally benefited with your guidance to me in article writing and google ad sense approval.
    Sri Vetri
    Spread Positivism

Hearty congratulations to Vandana madam for being the winner of the star of the month award ans also for winning cash credits of Rs. 500/-.
    Regards,
    Ramya

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.