You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Self Introduction

Hi Guys! Greetings to you

Hi guys,

I am very excited to be here. I am new member from Bhiwani district in Haryana. I am a technical graduate and a former banker.

Now I am preparing for government examinations. I have keen interest in social economic and political issues of our country. Also I have an opinion of my own on various day to day happenings in our country.

I hope to contribute here through my limited knowledge and earn too because I am in need of money as well.

Thanks.
    Atul Sharma
    Atul Sharma, welcome as member of ISC.
    Nice to know that you have' keen interest in social economic and political issues of our country ' and have your own vies about them. That means you can make forum lively ad contribute on many matters.
    Awaiting to read your posts.
    You can also give and gain on matters about preparing for government examinations.

Thanks a lot venkateswaran :) I hope that too.. I have given many government examinations in the past and cleared them as well.

I need your help in channelizing my energies in right direction so that I can earn and tell others about it so that the ISC family expands.

A hearty welcome to you Sharma on to this ISC site. It is very good to note that you are a technical graduate and have interest in the issues related to our country. A lot of threads will be getting posted on this site on this subject and I think you will enjoy them and you will make others enjoy your posts. I wish you all the best and hope you will start contributing to the site in a great way. Keep going.
    drrao
    always confident

Atul Sharma , warm welcome to this site as a new member and glad to know that you are preparing for government exams and my best wishes for the same. You can use this site for your aim to achieve that job by visiting the practice test questions and read the articles on how to appear in government exams. Surely you will get great tips and also you would enhance the knowledge. Nevertheless use this forum productively by raising useful idea and information which needs inclusive participation from members and thus have a niche created for yourself and there are every chance to earn money and recognition for the consistent performers.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Atul Sharma, a warm welcome to you to the best educational portal in India! I would suggest you to read and understand the Posting Guidelines for different sections and also to go through the Help Topics before becoming active here. Do keep a track of the threads that are pinned and would be at the top of the index page.

ISC is basically an educational portal and so is quite different from other social networking sites. The contents you post in different sections are subject to moderation and hence you will have to adhere to our rules and regulations. Nevertheless, we do encourage discussions on different topics where you can give your views and opinion.

It would be good to start by responding to threads (which are not ten or more days older and are no longer active) in the Forum section because that would let you have an insight into the basic requirements of this site and also would help you to get acquainted with the members of this site. You can move on to other sections once you get to know the site properly. You may also spare some time to go through the contents posted in different sections to get an idea as to how you need to go about while posting contents here.

Please feel free to raise a forum thread in case you have any doubts after going through the guidelines or help topics and even later. We all would only be glad to help you out.

Hope we would stand benefitted by your qualification as also your interest to share your views and opinion on different social issues. Maintain your interest and zeal and do well. All the best!

'Our knowledge is a receding mirage in an expanding desert of ignorance'- Will Durant.

Welcome to ISC. Now you have joined this platform so you can post your creative contents in various sections and that can fetch you some revenue also.

There are many online sites where one can do projects, tasks and other jobs and get remunerated. Different sites have different models of revenue sharing and there may be differences in the earnings depending upon the type of contributions one is making. You can explore these sites and find out more in this respect.

Now coming to the ISC, you will find different sections here where you can sharpen your creative wits by not only discussing the issues but also by submitting the answers to the queries as well as submitting your own articles in the article section. There are sections like job posting and information updates where you are given the corresponding remuneration for your contributions.

ISC is a place where a lot of information regarding educational courses and educational institutions is available and this type of information from its members is encouraged and accepted in this site.

One thing which you may like to note is that in some of the sections like the forum section, you may not be getting cash for each of your submission but depending upon your activity and its quality, you may be awarded some cash prize time to time. So what matters here is the quality of your contributions as well as their volume. You may not be much successful here with high volume and mediocre quality but can be a star soon with high quality and moderate volume.

The exceptional option of high quality and high volume is always welcome and I have seen a very few members rising to this category and ISC has well remunerated them.

Good quality exhaustive articles in your own language can fetch handsomely and if you participate in many sections, it will be beneficial in terms of making revenue. One thing I also want to mention here is that ISC is very punctual and particular in paying the earnings to the members in time. The top 20 members (there are thousands of members here!) are also entitled to a shared bonus every month.

ISC has a sister site called techulator.com and if you are interested in contributing in technical matters you can try your hand there also.

I joined ISC about 1-1/2 years back after an active service life of 39 years in a college and then in a PSU and I thought to share with you my experiences here.

So start posting good quality material in sections of your choice or preferably in all the sections and I wish you all the success. Good luck.

Knowledge is power.

• Sign In to post your comments