You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Central Government

Did you visit 48 months mygov.in web site

The present government led by Prime Minister Narendra Modi has completed 48 months. Highlighting the achievements the government has created a website '48months.mygov.in'. I am really delighted that they have brought a good site which can stand equal or even excel many international corporate websites.
    There is a good amount of information. The section where ministers have given write ups on the 48 months is a speciality.
    The site can give material relevant for debates for those who are BJP /NDA followers and loyalist as well as opponents.
    It is worth visiting the site at least once, or make repeat visits.
    I have visited the site and it is very good. I liked it very much. I have even participated in the quiz. The quiz is very interesting. The information given is very good and much of the information is not known to a common man. The website is very well designed and in no way less than an MNC website. I feel one should visit the site to understand the achievements of the governments. Well done.
    drrao
    always confident

Yes, I do visit this site regularly. In fact, I also raised a thread on this website long back. I also collect information about the present Government's achievements from this site to write some of my articles/write-ups.
    Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

Yes the PM office has sent me the website and I have not gone through the details so far. However I have saved it to be read and understood for future reading in leisure.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• Sign In to post your comments