You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Quiz & Puzzles

Results of Sun's Automobile Vowel Quiz

Dear All,
    This is the result of my Automobile Vowel Quiz Contest which was open for 48 hours. Only one interesting member Mr. Natarajan has participated in this contest with zeal and enthusiasm. My special appreciation to Mr. Natarajan. Mr. Rao who assured participation failed to respond calling it as this contest is not his cup of tea. Mr. Partha has not noticed this contest owing to his busy commitments.

The right answers:
    1. Alternator (10)
    2. Exhaust Pipe End (7,4,3)
    3. Ignition Key (8,3)
    4. Odometer (8)
    5. Upholstery (10)

Mr. Natarajan scored 4/5. He has answered Q.1 wrongly as Accelerator (11) The Alternator helps to keep the battery charged.

Members, Let us congratulate the only one Natarajan who receives Sun's virtual gift.
    Mr. Sun: I must admit that it was an excellent brain-teaser. I regret missing this contest.
    Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

Thanks. Mr.SuN, one man contests don't need a prize. Hopefully, for your next contests, you will get good participation.

Great quiz and good answers from Natarajan . Since I was not sure of the answers I kept away from the quiz. Congrats Natarajan for winning the quiz.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Mr.Sun, you are very fast in announcing the results and thank you very much for the same. As I am not very well versed with the subject, I have not attempted the quiz. Congratulations to the winner. We expect many more such good quizzes from the author.
    drrao
    always confident

Many congratulations to Natarajan for being the winner in SuN's Automobile Vowel Quiz contest! The topic was quite technical and that might be the reason why many members did not take part and there may have been some who did not due to other personal reasons too. Hope to see many more interesting contests from SuN occasionally.
    'Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance'. - George Bernard Shaw.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.