You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Wizard and Super Contributor awards for the months of February, March and April '18- Winners!

The Winners of the Wizard and Super Contributor awards for the month of February and March '18 could not be announced on time due to some unavoidable reasons. So we are now announcing the awards for these months along with the awards for April. As you all are aware, these special awards are presented to members whose contributions stand out in different sections during the period. And the winners are-

February '18

Wizards

Articles
    Natarajan

Jobs
    Phagu Mahato

Forum

Ved Prakash Anand

Ask Experts

Umesh

Super Contributors

Information Updates - Chaitali Ray Chaudhuri (Datta)

Photos- No one found eligible.

March

Wizards

Articles
    Vij

Jobs
    Vimala

Forum
    Umesh

Ask Experts
    Partha.K

No eligible candidates found for the Super Contributor awards for Photos and Updates.

April

Wizards

Articles
    Partha. K

Jobs
    Revanth

Forum
    Jagdish Patro

Ask Experts
    Ajai. B. Maliackal

Super Contributors

Photos
    gsadhiks

Updates – No one.

The Wizards will each get a cash reward of Rs 250/- and the Super Contributor gets a cash reward of Rs 100/- each.

Friends, please join me in congratulating the winners.
    My hearty congratulations to all the winners of Wizard and Super Contributor awards for the months of February, March and April '18.
    Honesty is the best policy.

Hy hearty congratulations to all the winners of Wizard and Super Contributor awards for the months of February, March and April 2018. It is nice that all the three months awards were announced together. I wish all the best to all the winner and I hope they will continue the same trend and win many more such gifts and awards in the coming days.
    drrao
    always confident

Thanks to Mr. Saji Ganesh for making the announcement. Congratulations to all the winners of the various sections for the last three months. Wishing others all the best for future awards.

My hearty congrats and best wishes to all the winners of Wizard and Super Contributor awards for the months of February, March and April '18. Some have got consecutively and that is great.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Congratulations to the and super contributors for the months of February, March and April. Really all great contributors have been acknowledged by the management of ISC.
    Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

This month seems to be a bumper month for earnings through contests, awards and reward programs! Congratulations to each & every Wizard & super contributor awardee of all the three months. Well done, everyone!
    When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

Thank ISC for the awards given to me under the categories during the stipulated period.

At the same time I take this opportunity to congratulate all the other winners in respective categories.

Knowledge is power.

My sincere congratulations to all the Wizards and Super contributors. Well done. Keep contributing.
    No life without Sun

My hearty congratulations to all the winners of Wizard and super contributor awards for the months of February, March and April. Good to see that there are a couple of members who have got these awards for 2 months successfully.
    Regards
    Rizwan

The cash rewards and points to all the winners have been credited.
    'Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance'. - George Bernard Shaw.

My hearties congratulation to all winners of Wizard and Super contributor awards for previous three months. Thanks to selecting me for Wizard of February in job section
    Phagu Mahato
    Success occurs when opportunity and preparation meet.

Congratulations to all the winners of Wizard and Super contributor awards the months of February, March, and April.
    Padmini

Living & Learning- simultaneous processes!

Congratulations to all the members whose name are mentioned in this thread as winners of the award of Wizard/Super comntributor

Hearty congratulations to all the winners of wizard and super contributor awards for february, march and april month.
    Regards,
    Ramya

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.