You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Reward Programs

Double Reward Program for India and Overseas Admissions 2018-2019/20 - points tally

Thanks everyone who participated in the Double Reward Program: India and Overseas Admissions 2018-2019/20! We have tallied the points & cc.

Those who submitted articles for this reward program are requested to please confirm this is what you get -
    1. Kalyani - 4 articles: 95.
    2. Soundharya - 8 articles: 325.
    3. Chaitali Ray Chaudhuri - 2 articles: 105.
    4. Inspired Honesty - 1 article: 50.
    5. Ajai Maliackal - 1 article: 35.
    6. Dr. N.V. Srinivasa Rao - 1 article: 35.
    7. Ramakrishna Kambhampati - 2 articles: 70.
    8. Partha K. - 8 articles: 235.
    9. Joyshree - 1 article: 35.
    10. Aditya Mohan - 2 articles: 95.
    11. Vandana - 18 articles: 750.

You are requested to check whether (a) all articles submitted by you in the announced thread tallies with the number of articles mentioned above and have been approved; (b) the tally of points & cc is as per the total mentioned above. In case of an error, please let us know immediately in a response to this thread. We will check and rectify it before the announcement of the payment for May 2018.

Note: Participants will get the exact same points & cc credited to their profile account as mentioned above, as per the double reward program announced by the Webmasters.
    Congratulations to the deserved participants in the education/admission article contribution program.

I have submitted one article only. The points are ,35 only. So what is mentioned in the above list is correct as far as my information is concerned. Thank you for the same.
    drrao
    always confident

My congrats and best wishes to all the members who have been bestowed with double rewards programs on submission of admissions to India and overseas.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

Checked! The points and the number of articles mentioned against my name in the list are correct. Thank you.

I think the rewards are not added to the tally till. I expect they may be added before the announcement of cash payments for the month of May 2018.
    drrao
    always confident

I confirm that the calculation in respect of my eight articles is correct.
    Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

I have written 1 article only and points are 35. The information given here is correct and congrats to all the members who participated in this programme.
    "Earning knowledge is by sharing it with ISC and we will rectify our mistakes."

The points and cc to all the participants have been credited as tallied above. Congratulations!
    'Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance'. - George Bernard Shaw.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.