You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Why Mr.Nitish Kumar slowly distancing away from NDA?

Recently Mr.Nitish Kumar making several comments against BJP and Mr.Modi. He commented demonetization has not helped curb black money or corruption or terrorism or anything. Like Mr.Chandra Babu he is demanding for Special status for Bihar. He is expecting lot of economical assistance for Bihar but BJP is not yeilding to that. Political experts saying, if he continue alliance with BJP he may not get much seat share from BJP like RJD. Compared to RJD his strength also decreasing. So Mr.Nitish is in great dielima with his political situation in Bihar? What options you are expecting for him in 2019 elections.
    Mr. Nitish Kumar proved himself to be an opportunist. He must be repenting for the bad decision he took. I do not see any option other than continuing with the BJP.
    " Be Good and Do Good "

I think Mr Nitish would follow an independent path, and not align with anyone. He might succeed, as he is a very honest politician. My friends in Bihar tell me that what he is doing to improve the standard of education at all levels, is very honest and sincere. He has also done a superb job of utilizing all Central Government funds.

He is way ahead of Lallu and the BJP too. However, the other chief of the BJP, Mr Modi, am told, is a very honest person too. So, it could be a straight fight between these two leaders.

Nitish is in a dilemma. He can't go and join opposition fold right now. He will be strongly opposed by Tejashwi Yadav, the Prince of RJD. Sushil Kumar Modi, an experienced and honest leader of Bihar BJP, is waiting for the right opportunity to strike.
    Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

For Nitish Kumar is surely in dilema. He cannot go alone for election nor sail with BJP and again he cannot go in to the fold of RJD to have alliance with Congress later because, the people have been watching his opportunistic style of functioning. One thing is sure, for the development of Bihar and to get good money from center, Nitish Kumar has the compulsion to be with NDA, and he cannot believe the sinking Congress under Rahul, at it cannot guarantee the return of Congress party at the centre during 2019 elections. One thing is sure, against the charismatic leadership of Narender Modi, there is no formidable candidate in Congress or elsewhere in the regional parties. So Nitish has to wait and watch what would be exact situation before the general elections takes place. He cannot hurry now.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

The Orissa Chief Minister, Shri Naveen Patnaik, is also facing the same dilemma. He is the son of famous Biju Patnaik and is very honest. He can't join ranks with the corrupt bunches of opposition politicians. At the same time, he is not very willing to form an alliance with BJP fearing his own political survival.
    Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

Nitish Kumar is having a very good name Bihar for his work for the development of the state. He is also believed to be non-corrupt. So definitely he will have a stronghold in the state and he will be successful. As mentioned, Sushil Kumar Modi is also an honest politician from BJP. The other parties' chiefs or important leaders are not known well for honesty. So I feel the tough competition will be between these two only and I feel he will have an edge over the BJP leader as he is working hard in the state for betterment. I feel for Nitish there is no option than sailing on his own. If he joins with any other party he may be a loser. Anyhow BJP may contest on its own.
    drrao
    always confident

Nitish Kumar is surely in a position of Confusion. He cannot go alone for election nor sail with BJP and again he cannot go in to the fold of RJD to have alliance with Congress later because, the people have been watching his opportunistic style of functioning. One thing is sure, for the development of Bihar and to get good money from center, Nitish Kumar has to go with NDA because going with Congress i.e., Rahul will sink Nitish and that will be the end of NITISH's Political Career.

In India a smart politician is one who knows which side of the bread is buttered.
    Nitish is also an old hand in that.Most of our party leaders are opportunists only. May be the degree and opportunity varies.

Now I would like to recall your attention to my response 604278 in this thread.
    There I had said"We need not be surprised if Nitish returns back to Lalu & co side before or after next general elections if he sees opportunity there. He may say some discover more impressive reason for that also.". Our political leaders behave in copybook style only and we can easily expect all these and have learned to take them in our stride. Money and political power can are what make or justify things as right or wrong in the present days.

• Sign In to post your comments