You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

The Prefered Leadership For The Priministrial Post For 2019 General Election!

Although, during the recent poll survey we see the clear mandate for the BJP + Alliance Party under the leadership of Narendra Damodardas Modi. But there is also the possibility that the Congress party will get more numbers in the coming year general election.

But if we speak of the leadership to bet upon for the Prime Ministerial candidature then there Is only one person namely, Narendra Damodardas Modi. No other personalities Is in line with no competition around.

I would like to have the opinions of others too & hope so that many would agree with me but many would disagree with few others in their list.
    As of now from the probable names we hear in the media or taken for surveys by media, I prefer Narendra Modi to be PM after the next general elections also.
    But that is only a relative preference of the individuals in the probable list. PM is not directly elected by the voters. Moreover I am not a voter in the constituency where he had contested earlier. So there are many other factors for a person to be the PM. But as of now I prefer Narendra Modi.

As of now the present Prime minister only is the preferred leader as PM in the election 2019. The chances of him get selected for the second time is appearing very bright. Many people are of the opinion that BJP will only form the next government even though the number of seats in Loksabha for the party may reduce.
    The Congress may get more seats than its present tally in Loksabha but its PM Candidate can be compared noway with the present PM. Still, he has to improve his skills.
    These days we are hearing the name of the previous president who was in the Congress during his career. He was also not won many times for Loksabha and I feel it is the creation of the media about his involvement.
    There are many aspirants and they all want to form the third front and once that gets a majority, then only we will understand we can be the PM from that lot. None of them is having pretty chances to become PM.

drrao
    always confident

It is too early to discuss this point. The permutations and combinations are changing and the Modi magic does not appear to have the same charm it had earlier. So, let us wait and see. We have many aspirants from different parties and have many regional leaders who have proved to be able administrators. Sri Modi may be a crowd puller and may have been able to influence the people with his promises and oratorical skills but that does not mean that he is the only leader out there who is capable(?) of running this country. Shah Rukh Khan may be the biggest crowd puller in Bollywood but that doesn't mean that he is the best actor around!
    'Don't miss the Donut by looking through the hole'- Anonymous.

My choice is anyone other than Mr. Narendra Modi even if the BJP comes to power. I want a person who listens and acts in the interests of the common man. I do not want a person who does nothing more than talk and try to showcase himself. I want 'Kaam Ki Baat' not 'Man Ki Baat'.
    Today's by-election results proved that with a united opposition, the BJP will be defeated. The elections are one year away. Let us wait and see.

" Be Good and Do Good "

As of now from NDA or the BJP side the name of Narendra Modi as next Prime Ministerial candidate is for sure and it was already endorsed. But the question who will represent the UPA or the opposition parties who are grouping as Federal Front. I suggest, AP CM Chandrababu Naidu to leave the CM chair to his son Lokesh and he be the formidable candidate of united opposition. But again Mamta Banerjee, Mayawathi , KCR might not agree for his candidature and I do not want Rahul to take up ,as he will pave way for easy win to Modi. So Congress has to ponder over on this issue.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

If all parties unite against any party, the party will be defeated. It is quite normal in the Indian political scenario. But we must learn to think beyond that. Can such directionless coalition function effectively? Can such coalition take India towards prosperity? Pathogenic hatred against one person won't pay in the long run. Such hatred eventually strengthens that particular person.

But no one in the present opposition camp has the ability to understand this plain and simple truth.

Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

Institutions are greater than individuals. Individuals may come and go but the institutions always remain intact. When the time comes, it will find its leader. The NDA is also a coalition of 30 parties including BJP. Common minimum programmes for all the allies are for public consumption only. The Telugu Desam Party already left the coalition and Shiv Sena is likely to follow. Some more will be on their way out of the coalition before elections as every party wants to keep aloof and afloat when the signs are not good.
    " Be Good and Do Good "

• Sign In to post your comments