You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: New Year Resolutions

About my admission here to educate well

I want admission here . My aim is to become a government officer .and i want to study at roopnagar no 1 school please sir /madam its my request to give me chance in this.
    Thank you
    Sir/madam
    Sneha Dey Biswas, welcome to India Study Channel (ISC) as a member. You have already been 'admitted' as a member.

My best wishes to you to achieve your aim of becoming a government officer. However, dreams can be realized only if proper efforts are taken to achieve them. Recently, a member who joined ISC has said that he has some experience in preparing for government examinations. So you can use this forum or the Ask Experts section to clear your doubts in this regard.
    It is not clear when you say you "want to study at Roopnagar no 1 school " and request a chance here.
    However please click and visit the following link page page and use the 'contact us ' link from that page for more in this regard.
    About Govt Girls Senior Secondary School No 1, Roop Nagar-Admissions for 2018 - 2019 Academic Year

Hope, this will help you. Best Wishes.

Welcome Sneha dey Biswas to ISC. You have already become a member on this site by opening your account. It is a useful site to enhance your writing skills and subject matter. You can visit all the section of the site and use the information for achieving your goal. This is a site for learning and simultaneously you can earn also. You can ask your doubts in the Ask Expert section and people who are having some Knowledge in that particular area may try to help you and you can also read various articles on a variety of topics and those may give you good inputs. You can visit schools and colleges section through which you will get good information about the best schools and colleges available across the country and try whether you may be getting any useful information. All the best to you.
    drrao
    always confident

• Sign In to post your comments