You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Quiz & Puzzles

Again the Jallikattu of Sun for fun and joy.

Members and ISC Bull fighters,
    Here again the Sun's famous Jallikattu game. Are you ready to fight the Jallikattu? Here are 12 bulls you need to fight. The controller of this long Jallikattu is – An item that most of us use at home. Let us see who is the best bull fighter of this long fight. Kindly don't (don't) disclose the controller. Give the names of the 12 right bulls only. The right bull will be the alphabet you fill in the blank. And all the filled up alphabets lying in a jumbled form will form the name of the controller of the Jallikattu.
    Please do not (do not) disclose the name of the controller in your response. Give only the right 12 words.
    1. _WL
    2. AUDI_
    3. ASSE_T
    4. A_TER
    5. BAS_
    6. B_RTH
    7. BAN_
    8. BAI_
    9. CHA_GE
    10. _EACH
    11. _ATION
    12. SHOR_

The first and fast bull fighter will be awarded.
    Basing on the clue given I feel these are the words.
    1.AWL,
    2. AUDIO,
    3.ASSERT,
    4.AFTER,
    5. BASE,
    6.BIRTH,
    7.BANE,
    8.BAIG,
    9.CHARGE,
    10.REACH,
    11.RATION,
    12. SHORT
    I look forward for the correct answers.

drrao
    always confident

The words are -
    1.Awl
    2. Audio
    3.Assert
    4. After
    5. Base
    6. Birth
    7. Bang
    8. Bait
    9. Charge
    10. Teach
    11. Ration
    12. Short

I know the controller but don't think I got all the words right.

When people come at you with their worst, you should come at them with your best (advice given to Selena Gomez by her mother, quoted in Time magazine.)

My answer:-

1. Awl
    2. Audio
    3. Assert
    4. After
    5. Base
    6. Birth
    7. Band
    8. Bail
    9. Charge
    10. Teach
    11. Ration
    12. Short

Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

My answers-
    1.Awl
    2.Audio
    3. Assert
    4.After
    5.Base
    6.Birth
    7.Bang
    8.Bait
    9.Charge
    10.Reach
    11. Ration
    12. Shore.

'Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance'. - George Bernard Shaw.

A 24 hours Jallikattu is now over. There were four bull fighters namely Dr. Srinivasa Rao, Madam Vandana, Mr. Partha and Mr. Saji Ganesh. All could fight well to get the controller. But the real bull fighter who got all the bulls correctly is Mr. Saji Ganesh.

Mr. Rao went wrong with the bulls Baig(Bait), Bane(Bang) and Short(Shore). Baig is not a word.
    Ms. Vandana went wrong with the bulls Teach( Reach)and Short(Shore)
    Mr. Partha went wrong with the bulls Band(Bang), Bail (Bait)l, Teach (Reach)and Short (Shore)

Mr. Saji Ganesh got all the bulls right. The Bull controller is - REFRIGERATOR

Well done & Congratulations Mr. Saji Ganesh. Members, please join me to congratulate Mr. Saji Ganesh. Sun's gift will be delivered to Mr Saji soon.

Members can post their views and comments.

No life without Sun

My congratulations to Saji Ganesh for winning the Jallikattu. I got the controller right. But there is some mistake in words. Baig is also a word showing in some dictionaries as a noun. Anyhow, no problems. I wish more people might have participated.
    drrao
    always confident

Dr. Rao,
    Baig is a name of a person, especially a Muslim.

No life without Sun

Congratulations to Mr. Saji Ganesh for winning the latest Jallikattu competition of Mr. SuN.

I have some reservation about Baig, which is a Muslim surname. Can a name/surname be a bull in this competition?

Non-violence is the greatest Dharma; So too is all righteous violence.

Partha,
    Here, in this Jallikattu, the words listed in the dictionary are the authorized bulls. No name or surname will fit the bull.

No life without Sun

Thanks to Dr Rao, Vandana Ma'am and Partha. The controller was a real clue. Thank you SuN!
    'Beware of false knowledge; it is more dangerous than ignorance'. - George Bernard Shaw.

• Sign In to post your comments