You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Miscellaneous

Thinking of shifting my residence to Nepal border so that I can have petrol for 20 rupees cheap ?

I was watching a news video which shows that people living in Nepal border are going into Nepal purchasing petrol at 20 rupees less than the India petrol rates and thus they are hugely benefited. For example those who are having long run daily and has the good consumption of petrol. then with current raising of the rates, the burden is much. But having petrol with twenty rupees discount on each litter is the big gain. By the way when Nepal can sell petrol at lesser cost , why India has been fooling the public ?
    Mr. Mohan,
    I like your shifting to Nepal to save some sum through petrol. Why not you shift your residence to an oil producing country to save more money through petrol. Is the petrol and the vehicle only life on earth? Have you ever analysed the cost of other things in Nepal? Even in our local market, one shop keeper may sell onion for Rs. 20 per Kg, while the other shop keeper might sell it for Rs. 25. In Tamilnadu, the mutton is Rs. 700 per kg, where as in Bangalore the mutton rate is Rs. 500/- per Kg. This is between the states within India. Now the petrol rate is between two countries.

No life without Sun

It is funny. Are you crazy? I suggest you shift to Yanam, near Kakinada in East Godavari Dt. The petrol here is almost less by Rs.12/- than in the other states. There are no separate state taxes here. Electricity to the domestic users is very cheap. Liquor is cheap here. Many people from nearby places go there to fill their vehicle tanks with oil and their tanks with liquor as and when they want. The rents are very less when compared to Hyderabad. I suggest you opt for it. I will have the chance of seeing you whenever I visit my native place as yanam is near to my native place. When you are prepared to shift to Nepal shifting to Yanam is not very difficult. Think of that,
    As expressed by Sun within India the prices vary and as of now, I feel Hyderabad is cheap when compared to other big cities as far as the living index is considered. So don't worry about that. The amount you have to spend to shift your family will be very much higher than whatever you are spending on Petrol. Try to think of ways to reduce your petrol consumption.

drrao
    always confident

I like your funny way of expressing your concern regarding unprecedented price hike of fuels by pesent Mr.Modi's government.

May I become moody on the way our Modi government is functioning regarding petrol price.
    K Mohan
    'Idhuvum Kadandhu Pogum "
    Even this challenging situation would ease

• Sign In to post your comments